HAH!

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by Taiji_Lou, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

The crap Dillman comes out with is astonishing.

Even if his stuff was 'real' - he's pointed out that it's useless anyway, because your opponent has to have his tongue in the right position, his toes mustn't be wiggling etc etc...

I can't believe his students buy into this. His true 'no touch' power is the control that he exhibits over the common sense of those that become his followers.

2. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

It's like America is having a race to see just how dumb it's people have to be to all vote Republican.

The Bear.

3. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

And its people that are dumber to vote democrat :evil::evil:

Oh my, the pressure point saga has been re-created.....not my intention

4. 47MartialMan

Gee...after the large writing, that's all you read out of it?

Oh, well, I guess you read between the lines.

To further state;

I like to research anything that may have some issues beyond.

In other words, if it seems to have opposing data, I desire to research all data

5. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Wow, what a comeback. I feel my entire spirit crushed by the cutting witt. It's like Oscar Wilde has been reborn and grown a 'stash.
    Vote Republican people because like what's not to love about Mitt Romney.

The Bear.

6. YouKnowWho

YouKnowWho Valued Member

What I don't understand is why people belong to the 99% will vote for those who belongs to the top 1%.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  7. 47MartialMan

Vote democrat...yeah why are most called the 'left" :evil:

...because they are not "right" :evil:

8. Oddsbodskins

Oddsbodskins Troll hunter 2nd Class

As far as America goes, from an outsiders perspective the American Dream has a lot to answer for. They'll support all rights and privileges of the people on top because they've been convinced that one day, they might be one of them.

While living in a society that makes this extremely difficult. As I say, this is an outsiders perspective, and is not meant to offend, but it's just how things come across over here. Eh not that we're all that much better, but I think we ask a little more of our politicians. For now, anyway.

9. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

How did we end up here from Lou telling lies again?

Gotta love MAP thread evolution!

10. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

100% proof of the educational level of republicans.

11. Oddsbodskins

Oddsbodskins Troll hunter 2nd Class

'cos anything was an improvement?

12. finite monkey

finite monkey Thought Criminal

No. I read the lines

13. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

This is true!

14. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

One guess which political party I belong to. Nothing wrong with trying to preserve conservative views in a world where morality is essentially being flushed down the toilet left and right. I think for the sake of MAP though we should try to avoid the political head-bashing.

15. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

The same one that has newt gingrich and sarah palin as members?
    I really dont see republicans as a moral party.

MAP is prob not the place for this discussion.

16. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

I simply don't vote any more. I can't see any difference between the parties in what they do. A lot of difference in what they say but not in what they do. So much of it is simply show to keep the voters on their side and fighting over minor issues like teaching evolution or gay marriage when there are really important issues that need to be discussed and figured out like how to create a sustainable economy and a renewable energy policy.

A pox on both their houses.

17. YouKnowWho

YouKnowWho Valued Member

IMO, "might be one of them" and "will be one of them" are totally different. It's like "Joe The Plumber", Either his IQ is too low, or he has more confidence in himself than I have.

18. YouKnowWho

YouKnowWho Valued Member

It's not good to give up either. When I leave a red state and move into a blue state, I can feel that people around me are all lovely. Even a dog in the blue state has a smiling face.

19. 47MartialMan

Off threading is a good thing when "nuts" refuses to sync with the "bolts" :evil::evil:

Educational level of the democrats....by large, more people are in a poor state because they vote democrat. That said, politics seems odd here.

Good. I did not want you do think I had a vendetta against pressure points. The nerve of some people.

Agreed. Any politician is one who has to shovel the most----to people

20. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

TBH I don't believe democracy exists in the west any longer. All you are voting for it one set of business interests over another. To argue left and right now is pointless. No matter who you vote for you are voting against your own interest.

The Bear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.