HAH!

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by Taiji_Lou, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pkhamidar2com

Pkhamidar2com Panda Member

Its pretty obvious hes not going to post the video, i think we all figured that out centuries ago.

Where does one live where you can get internet connection but not a simple camera to video yourself sparring or even as simple as doing a form or training or something...?

We all know his claims are almost definitely false. Just ignore this thread, and if by a miracle he actually does post a video of him doing some training, we shall reply.

Otherwise OP is now being over fed to the point where he has reached 30+ on the BMI.

2. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

or I could just sit in horse stance for an hour watching TV...... and film it?

I don't have a Cuh cuh cuh caaaaamera. I'll get a vid up soon enough.

3. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Forgive me if I don't hold my breath.

The Bear.

4. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

5. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

I don't think this thread is going anywhere... Let's get back on track and, erm, actually... What is the topic..?

6. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Lou's lack of camera apparently...I could be wrong

7. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

8. robin101

robin101 Working the always shift.

Dude, background is kyokushin karate, and muay thai and currently am doing boxing and SD courses. You do the math about how much I Spar. But even if you were in a theory board full of people who have never sparred, saying they dont will not convince them that you EVER have.

My theory is some guy who used to be in the army through a couple of lazy punches your way for a couple of minutes, and then you blew it up into a huge deal. kinda like the bar fight you that you blew up that was actually a spat with your brother.

9. Madao13

Madao13 Valued Member

It's obviously the same case here. Old Kyokushin asked him in the second thread if he learned anything from the lesson you gave him and apparently he hasn't.

I really wonder what he is gaining from behaving like that!!
    He keeps acting like that and in the end he will also come to believe that this imaginary fight did happened and he will lose completely any touch he has with reality.

I wish he is just trolling and having a good time, instead of having something more serious to deal with. If it's the second, then I would suggest Lou to come clean and share his problem with the members here. I am positive that everyone would be of a great help to him.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  10. finite monkey

finite monkey Thought Criminal

I still believe in you Taiji_Lou

11. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

I thought Polar Bear had posted (his) video

Sorry, I could not resist :evil:

12. Hannibal

Hello Lou...are you there Lou? Are you there...?

I have never understood the need to inflate anything about yourself, especially to a bunch of internet dweebs like us! You are bound to get called on things and you just end up looking exceptionally stupid as a result. Lou has now lied twice and to be honest even if he said he had eggs for breakfast I would still need to see the shells before I believed anything he said anymore

If you always tell the truth you never have to remember anything was a maxim I was once told - so I do.

Now where did I leave my keys....

13. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

Oh Dr Lecter.

It is about telling the truth as it could also be a mindset of mistaken ego.

There has been a few here who take this mindset to delusions of grandiuer, and then some who actually believe* in what they are doing-saying.

In a earlier post, I gave a example of this mindset (the latter*) with "Member A vs Member B"

People tend to believe in something despite the many logical data against it, than to simply say; "You (meaning someone else) are right" and they are wrong.

I rather take anything from a logical view collecting as much data as I could. (One of the reasons I have a problem with Breaking, Shaolin, Tai Chi, Ki-Qi, Pressure Points, etc.)

I rather be proven wrong, or "corrected", than to withstand being in "ignorant bliss"

Oh Dr. Lecter, we cannot change the behavior or change this thought process. It is like trying to tell you to stop doing cannibalism.

Simply, it is in the "nature" of someone to continue to do what they always had.

14. finite monkey

finite monkey Thought Criminal

what is your problem with presure points?

15. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

They get on my nerves.

Boom-boom

16. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

I'm claiming this joke as my own! :cool:

17. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yl3UMO-TkE"]Punch line drum - YouTube[/ame]

18. Hannibal

I think he is referring to the Kyoshujitsu "Dillman" end of the scale - the so called "Touch KO" aspects.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM_qg5d1YGI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM_qg5d1YGI[/ame]

19. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Dude that is priceless. That's like 12 on the moron scale and the scale only goes up to 10.

The Bear.

20. Hannibal

The whole feature was about 10 minutes of typical woo-woo crap followed by the above two minutes of awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.