Group Training Near Vauxhall, London

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by firefly2280, Mar 8, 2012.

1. firefly2280

firefly2280 New Member

Hi all

I'm training most days from Monday to Friday in the park. I practice Tai Chi Chuan and am looking to see if anyone is interested in meeting to practice Pushing Hands, applications and some sparring. Basically an exchange of knowledge and ideas and a chance to get hands on.

If you're interested PM me.
    Cheers, Chris.

A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step

2. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

I sometimes get up into London for work, so I'll try and let you know next time I'm going to be around your way.

3. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

Hey Firefly,

You're welcome to come check out our I Liq Chuan group. We generally train every Monday now (19:00 - 21:00 or 19:30 - 21:30, depending on venue), doing I Liq Chuan basics, spinning hands and sticky hands. Once it warms up a bit more and the days become longer we will be back in Green Park, otherwise we are training in a venue near Finsbury Park. Both are on the Victoria line, so not too much travel from Vauxhall, maybe 30 mins to Finsbury Park tops, and 10-15 min to Green Park.

Its not Taiji, but there is a lot of crossover and a lot of things you can put in to your own practice (I did taiji for 7 years before staring ILC).

If you're interested, let me know.