Greyghost is leaving.....

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Greyghost, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

As some of you may or may not know, Mrs Greyghost and myself are expecting a little Ghostling. It is no coincidence that i have been less than active on the forum as of late , due to the demands of our new house and expectant baby, so i have decided to resign my role as Topic Mod. I think with the forthcoming baby, now is as good a time as any to give myself a bit of time and space away from this infernal machine.

So it is with a bizarrely heavy heart and some relief i have decided to resign my role as Topic Moderator.

I will miss all you Martial art monkeys...some more than others, and i wish you all the best for the future.

May the road rise up to meet you ( but always remember to put your hands down first).

Fraser.

2. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Good luck with the house and ghostling, you know where we all are..... might even get to a Meet some time, huh?

3. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Good Luck with the new Baby dude!

4. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

Hope all goes will with the little one!

Take care.

5. reikislapper

reikislapper see you on the flypaper

Missing you already, Hope everything goes well with the upcoming birth of the little one.
    Please let us know what weight and everything will you, it's just a girly thing you know lol.
    I'd like to say thanks to having fun in the chatroom, you'll be missed in there, we won't be able to get away with as much now, the mods will be keeping an eye on us :Angel: lol.
    lisa xx

6. El Tejon

El Tejon MAP'scrazyuncle

*tear of sorrow*

7. Matt_Bernius

Matt_Bernius a student and a teacher

We're going to miss you a lot! Thank you again for your time and effort! Good luck with the new adventure you are embarking on!

- Matt

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2005
  8. jimmytofu

jimmytofu A majority of one

All the best fella.. a happy & healthy future.

9. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Perhaps the only MOD who never had to send me the 'Alright Slip - we need to talk about your behavior/langauge...' PM! :D

Good luck man - hope all the best for you and the little one and the wife.
    May good things come your way and may your family be healthy and happy! :)