Greetings from Montreal

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Diego, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Diego

Diego New Member

Hi, I moved from Belgium to Montreal Canada and I'm looking for people to train with. If someone is interested please let me know.
    I myself train in Wing chun/ving tsun PB WSL system. I'm training VT about 8 years but started to train the WSL lineage about 2.5 years ago.
    Don't really want to start with a new art or lineage, so I'm just looking for someone to train with, doesn't matter if you're just a beginner, I'm happy to teach you.
    :)

Best regards
    Diego

2. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Welcome to MAP!

3. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Welcome! :)

Do you want informal training partners?

Or are you looking for a school to train at?

4. Diego

Diego New Member

I'm looking for informal training partners or if you maybe know of a WSL school in MTL that would be nice too :) because I don't feel like changing lineage

5. Dylan9d

Dylan9d Valued Member

Are you the guy that trained with Silvano? Im a member on his FB page

6. Diego

Diego New Member

Yes I am :) How do you know him?

7. Dylan9d

Dylan9d Valued Member

Trained a couple of times at his place in Dordrecht, the same place I conduct my classes.....

Maybe this is something to look into, click ---> Home

8. Diego

Diego New Member

Aah cool. I visited there school last year and it's a good school but I'm more interested in WSL lineage :)

9. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

Greetings and welcome! I live not to far to the South of Montreal in the States.

Good luck finding a place to train. If you cannot find anyone that fits your lineage, you may check out Grandmaster Serge Baubil - he is a very skilled Hapkido instructor who is a true gentleman and a passionate martial artist.

All the best to you!