Greetings from Ireland!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Von Ryan, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Von Ryan

Von Ryan New Member

Hi there,
    Just a note to say Hi or Céad Míle Fáilte from Ireland.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a new online resource for the Shodokan/Tomiki Aikido community which has been recently launched at [advert deleted] Tomiki Aikido is rather a niche Sport/Activity in Ireland with very little exposure, however we hope to build on this small start and expand our website to include more background and high quality technical information on the art over time for the benefit of the whole community.

If there are any expats out there with any knowledge of Tomiki/Shodokan Aikido and its initial roots in Ireland I would like to hear from you.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2017
  2. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Hi Von Ryan, and welcome to MAP! I'm always glad to meet a fellow aikidoka.
    We do have a general "no free advertisement" policy, because we're trying to build high-quality discussion here. If you want to advertise, please talk with one of the forum administrators (owners). But also, do look around the site. We have some good discussions!

3. Von Ryan

Von Ryan New Member

Hi Aikimac, no worries. message understood. Was not intended to be a blatant advert... just a method of acquiring a valuable link from a valuable aiki resource.
    Many thanks for leaving the sig in place.

Dead_pool likes this.
  4. Valkerint

Valkerint New Member

Hello Von Ryan, welcome to the forums. I am glad you are here.