Green day vs Oasis

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Yukimushu, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Green day vs Oasis remix

Has anyone heard the Green Day vs Oasis remix? It's a mix of both Boulevard of broken dreams and Wonderwall; before hearing it, I thought it was going to be really bad; but it's actually supprisingly good!

If you haven't heard it already then give it a listen and tell us what you think!

http://www.volkomenkut.com/media/boulevardofbrokensongs.mp3

Last edited: Jun 6, 2005
  2. ThaiBxr

ThaiBxr Banned Banned

oh great, two brutally overplayed songs mixed into one

3. Another Muay Thai Guy

Another Muay Thai Guy Valued member

Overplayed yes, but also excellent. :)
    That's one of the best remixes I've ever heard, I can see that on my playlist for a while now.
    Can you imagine how totally damn awesome that would be live?!?!?! :eek: :cool:

4. Topher

Topher allo!

Green Day - yucky :woo:

5. murphy81

murphy81 GM COMPUTER SERVICES

Ive heard it and its fantastic! there was talk about them actually getting together and doing it for Charity or something, but cant see it happening. I know that Green Day are admirers of Oasis - Not so sure about the other way round though!

Also, in most of Green Day's tracks on the new album, alot of the chords are very similar, if not the same, which is interesting (I thought so anyway...!)

6. WeenusBandit

WeenusBandit New Member

I heard that some of the guys from Greenday were gay. Fact or rumor?

7. Another Muay Thai Guy

Another Muay Thai Guy Valued member

Hmmm, Billie Joe has been married for over 10 years and the other two are divorced I believe. Most probably rumour - well it definitely is now that you've said, lol!

8. tel

tel absorb what is useful for

have not heard it.want to tho

9. Stan O'Kella

Stan O'Kella Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

And this matters in which shape or form?

Anyway back to the tune, i like it, some of these mixes suck, this one is pretty good. Point to note dont for get the little bit of Travis in there too and eminememememememememememememem, or 1 of his samples anyway.

10. Song1

Song1 New Member

not bad at all. better then i thought. i'm listening to it right now

11. kano junior

kano junior Uchi-Monster!!

Good song I enjoyed it. :D
    When i saw the title of the thread i thouh it would be some comparison though. :confused:

12. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

I LOVE Oasis, pretty much the only rock I like. I liked this song actually, wonderwall is the best off your **** singing song EVERY :D.

13. Bluce Ree

Bluce Ree Asinus asinorum.

Gotta disagree with ya there mate, it's Jump Around by House of Pain :cool: