greatest villain

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by saikyou, Dec 31, 2003.

1. saikyou

saikyou New Member

geese howard

2. Adam

Adam New Member

Captain LeChuck from the Monkey Island series

3. PsiCop

PsiCop Antonio gets the women...

Darth Malak from Knights of the Old Republic.... Man that guy's freaky! lol

4. surgingshark

surgingshark Valued Member

Shin Akuma from Capcom vs. SNK 2. Crappy armor, but when you do the level 3 heaven death drop...bye bye!

5. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

6. Satori

Satori New Member

Bowser

7. saikyou

saikyou New Member

from the mario series? bowser is also called as king kupa right?

8. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

Clearly it's Sephiroph, if you don't know who he is then you MUST play Final Fantasy 7 NOW! In my opinion best game ever and best villain ever, come on he even gets his own evil theme music whenever he appears in the game.

9. saikyou

saikyou New Member

yeah. cool sword. his appearance in ergheiz is also cool.

10. Koryo

Koryo Valued Member

Have to agree, definately sephiroth. He's the only videogame villain to ever make me shudder.

11. FullContactKid

FullContactKid New Member

Tatsumaru you are correct Sephiroth is the all time best villian in any video game!!!

12. saikyou

saikyou New Member

but still, geese has a way cooler attitude! HE'S BAD!!! yeah! HE'S BAD and he LOVES it!

13. Furikuchan

Furikuchan New Member

This shows you guys haven't played your Final Fantasies.
    Go play Final Fantasy 5. That dude was nuts. Even more so than Sephy. Heck, go play 4 through 6. Yeah, Sephy had the cool music thing going for him, but if that's all you wanted, why don't more people like Kuja? His music was better, and his malicious "If I'm going to die, I'm taking you all with me" was much more frightening than Sephy. The only reason Sephy was scary was that he dared to break the code of RPG's and killed one of your characters.
    However, what could be any more frightening than Sin? An unstoppable force, punishing you all simply because you are there.

14. TheMasterSword

TheMasterSword Cunning Linguist

Kain!!!!!!!!!!

From the Blood Omen series

even though some wouldn't call him a villain because he really isn't the enemy in the games..(long story)

but he is one evil dude who wouldn't stop to think about killing you to save his own skin... and the kick ass vampiric powers help too

15. clutchdoctor

clutchdoctor Tae Kwon Do Do

I managed to down it to three top ones.

definatly number one IS kuja, very phsicotic man. it angered me infinatly when he killed the general guy and kicked his body around and having fun with it. (i cannot remember his name...oh well)

The next one is Semor from FF X, it doesn't seem like he's the most evil but its just hte way he is evil, the way he sees death for everyone, and especially how much he likes it.

I haven't played it yet, and thats why he comes in third probobly, from what i heard and what i played, he earns it up there, especially destroying hte city and leaving just in time for you to see him and know it was him....thats about as far as i got, darn school.

Well ther they are in my opinion....kinda funny their all from final fantasy games, but they just know how to make an awsome story line, also i love kuja's music, its just so annoyingly evil-like-curious-like....o.o

16. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

Sephiroth and my pet parakeet :D

17. Darkflames21

Darkflames21 New Member

Maester Seymore from Final Fantasy X

18. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

The scary thing is, I've not heard of a single one of these villains...

19. Shortfuse

Shortfuse King of Hearts

thats funny

i wish they would remake FF7 with better graphics, by the time i played it i was exposed to XBOX and they looked lyk leggos other than that FF8 AND FF7 were the best but Sephiroth was the best

20. Tosh

Tosh Renegade of Funk

I say the flying Mother-Chicken from "Chuckie Egg".

It had some evil moves ;)