Gratitude to professors I had

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by jclevien, Jan 6, 2016.

1. jclevien

jclevien Valued Member

I feel very thankful for all the sensei I had to date, specially a Shidoshi that had cancer, and teached to us that the determination he learned from martial arts had saved his life, apart from consuming sodium bicarbonate, apple seeds and alkaline foods, and the strict life he has to do to maintain himself alive.

I write this because my mother has cancer, and knowing this info helps her in restoring her health.

This is another example that I can learn from anyone, anytime.

Thanks for reading, and hope this data could save another life.

2. Nachi

Nachi Valued Member Supporter

I'm sorry to hear that about your mother. Hearing the stories of some people battling serious illnesses can indeed be very inspirative, more so if you kno them in person.
    I wish you both all the best. Be strong.

3. jclevien

jclevien Valued Member

Thank you Nachi for your kind words.

4. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Apple seeds, sodium bicarbonate and apple seeds don't cure cancer, its hogwash sold by flim flam merchants to desperate people who deserve better.

When it comes to medicine you should learn from qualified drs, not just anybody.

I wish your mother well, but for her sake don't spread misinformation like this around.

5. Dead_pool

6. jclevien

jclevien Valued Member

Hello Dead_pool,

Here is an article about the real effect that sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO(3)) has within the pH of tumoral cells, and inhibition of spontaneous metastases.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19276390

In case you don't know, here is the NCBI background information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Center_for_Biotechnology_Information

And I speak of real cases, first about one of my professors, he is alive and well, recently he passed the sakki test. And my mother is getting better.

Maybe could be a flaw, or some non positive indication, but the fact is that I met these people, and seem to work well, so why not consider it as helpful?

Thank you for your advice.

7. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Note the emphasis because this is NOT diet related at all

Again well wishes for you mother, but diet does NOT cure cancer and that study suggests nothing to the contrary

8. jclevien

jclevien Valued Member

Hannibal,

That's right. As you said, is an aid, not a cure. But is an aid, and a proved good one, as the study says! So welcome to it!

I never wanted to discriminate ideas, I prefer to integrate all the possible aids to the main objective: survival (as we train in the dojo). I simply wrote what I proved useful to myself, the facts that happened and the priviledge to know them in person, and of course the medical treatment.

If the solutions that I found are working well, I prefer to exclude none of them.

Thank you for your wishes, I hope my mother will be alive the best she can.

9. Dead_pool

The study doesn't say so, as Hanni has already said.

I would clear any aide you are trying with her oncologist because very often these things can interact with her actual medicine, and could make her worse not better.

10. Nachi

Nachi Valued Member Supporter

I know nothing about this, but as long as it doesn't make her feel worse... If she does believe it's helpful, why not let her try? It maybe a placebo, but the state of mind that believes she's doing better might be perhaps useful as well, no?

11. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

I've heard cannabanoids can attack cancer cells. Is that true?

12. Dead_pool

13. Dead_pool

14. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

As long as it is supported and under the guidance of a meidcal professional then sure....the problem is these "alternative" cures often are used INSTEAD of proper treatment - that is NOT good

15. Dead_pool

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk...the-hype-10-persistent-cancer-myths-debunked/

Myth 5,

Because it may well make her worse, or stop her real treatment, or give her money away to a fraud.

Also the amount you would have to take, will give you health problems.

16. Dead_pool

17. Dead_pool

18. Dead_pool