Grandmaster Roland Dantes is Back!!!!!

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by reydominguez, May 4, 2007.

1. reydominguez

reydominguez Valued Member

We had just had a wonderful weekend at Singapore having and conductign workshop and meeting some groups there of arnis practitioners....GM Dantes hold a one day workshop for some practitioners of the art

2. Peter Lewis

Peter Lewis Matira Matibay

This is excellent news. Thank God he is recovering enough to continue to share his vast knowledge and experience.

Gumagalang

Peter

3. Lucy O'Malley

Lucy O'Malley The Mother Art

I am really pleased to see GM Roland Dantes is doing well.

It was good to see the recent pictures of him in Singapore, teaching and looking his handsome self, a huge improvement from the last time I saw GM Roland during my stay in Manila.

Please send him another big hug from me and say a big hello to his sister as I am sure it is a huge weight off her shoulders as like everybody that knows him....were all very worried and know just how close he came.

Perhaps he took Pat seriously when he said he cannot go yet as he has too much to do :D . I expect Singapore is just his first stop in many to come.

Rees and Olisi say hi and are still running round in circles and myself and Pat send our best regards and look forward to seeing GM Roland and the rest of the crew soon.

Lots of hugs and kisses to GM Roland and of course you Rey, from Lucy and the O'Malley Clan. :love: