Graham Jamieson

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by garotte, Sep 5, 2003.

1. garotte

garotte New Member

in my honest opinion he is a stand up guy. and a true lover of FMA he has respect and is very humble. After meeting and talking with the man i realised we had a lot in common and hit it off imediately. I recommend anyone wanting to learn eskrima to learn with him his teaching is second to none. Also Doug he told me what u did for him and i respect that.
    We are currently making plans for the future of black eagle arnis eskrima in the UK. Grandmaster Carlos Navarro hopes to one day conduct seminars there in the near future. An event not to be missed by all lover of FMA.

any comments please feel free to email me at kampilan@hotmail.com

T. Lollback

2. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Hi Mr Lollback,

Who is this post directed at?

Might I humbly suggest that Martial Arts Planet, is neither a Bill board to advertise goods (unless you wish to pay for such a service), nor a Tree trunk to carve your lovers name into.

3. stump

stump Supersub

Hi Andy,

remember Moro Moro? This is the guy who he got his knickers in a twist over. It's probably regarding some of the posts he made.

4. GFJ

GFJ New Member

Hi Andy
    You will recall that Terry (formerly Moro Moro) posted some VERY negative statements about me and the Black Eagle Arnis-Eskrima club in London recently (not to be confused with the former Black Eagle fighting society in the UK). I met him today in Brisbane (Australia) and we discussed this face to face and sorted it out. Terry realises he made a mistake and posted this to acknowledge that. I know you and he got off to a bad start previously. I hope you will give him credit for doing the right thing here.
    Graham Jamieson

5. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

So T. Lollback is Terry, AKA moromoro etc?

In that case we can consider this a public apology?

It wasn't so much that Terry got off to a bad start with me, but that he was insulting to various members of the forum, and that's something I never tolerate from anyone.
    I do indeed give Terry credit for his apology, and hope this has all worked out for the best.

Can we also expect an apology for the threats to member Stump, and the general disregard of FMA in the UK?

These were stipulated to Terry, by one of the Moderators here, as being the only way he would be allowed to return to this forum.