Grading once more

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by sean, Mar 23, 2005.

1. sean

sean THOR!

Just a quick post to keep those who advised me to start TKD, just passed my Yellow Belt Green tag Grading on saturday under Master Nardizzi. Would also like to say that the TKD and Muay Thai havnt dissorganised me too much.

Passed with the highest grade possible for the 3rd time in a row, making me the first person to ever get 3 'A's at my club and surrounding clubs (brag brag) ha :)

Had an absoulutley astonishing lesson with Mr Nardizzi afterwards increasing my technique two fold. Cheers! :D

2. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

Congrats and nice to hear that it's going well. How are the two arts helping you out with each other?

3. gemtkd

gemtkd Valued Member

congrats!! :Angel:

4. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

hi Sean,

i can't tell you how glad i am to hear all that. i can still remember the time when you didn't know whether or not you should join a TKD club. keep up the good work and definitely keep us posted.

congratulations :)

5. wynnema

wynnema Valued Member

well done!

6. gaz shaw

gaz shaw New Member

keep up the good work, i think Taliar has got an A pass in all of his gradings so far but i aint sure.

7. Taliar

Taliar Train harder!

Aye - 2 more to go to get complete set!!!!

8. Another Muay Thai Guy

Another Muay Thai Guy Valued member

:eek: What grade are you Taliar? I'm a 2nd kup red belt and have just had B's all the way through.

9. Rustman

Rustman New Member

Got my blue belt grading today. Got all 5 A's so far, hoping to continue this today.[​IMG]

10. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

i'm glad to hear that :)

congrats :)