Got into the police force

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by judoboxer, Oct 10, 2004.

1. judoboxer

judoboxer New Member

congratulations to Judojediknight who succesfully made it into the police and starts his training in the coming 3 weeks. Well done you! :eek:

2. tl Eric

tl Eric I think I'll have a Tab

Congratulations mate, the police force is a great profession!

3. Tika

Tika New Member

Judojediknight, congrats!!!

4. alex_000

alex_000 You talking to me?

good for him (whoever he is).

5. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

congratulations :)

6. judojedi

judojedi Officer of the Crown

JUDOBOXER! i'm only 'judojedi' on this site, 'judojediknight' on virtually every other site :D

anyway, many thanks everyone for the congradulations.......cant wait to start 'yob calming' on a fri/sat night :D

7. RichieRich

RichieRich Valued Member

Congratulations!

Which area will you be making safer?

8. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

Congratulations. . . . . . really, although I shall now run in fear out of being pulled over while doing wheelies on a motorcycle on the road. . . . . . . . :p

Later.

9. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

Congratulations, judojedi!

10. HearWa

HearWa Ow, that hurt...

How can a person go about getting into a profession such as yours, judojedi? I'm interested in a job like yours. Is there anywheres where I could get some information? Thank you.

Oh, and congradulations! I give you much respect for your decision!

11. Mark_Campbell

Mark_Campbell Valued Member

Policing is far harder than just beating people up , my hats off to you, good luck in your career mate

12. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

Congratulations PC Judojediknight. :eek: :D

13. judojedi

in britain, we have a website which tells you all you need to know and more....it also has an online application form. i applied back in november last year, its took this long! but speaking to other coppers, this process has been quite fast :eek:

i'm sure canada has a similar website, if i had more time i'd find it for you but i'm late for work.....

many thanks all, glad to hear that MA's support the police (means i'm less likely to lock horns with anyone skilled :D )

14. judojedi