getting back on the horse

Discussion in 'Injuries and Prevention' started by zombiekicker, Jan 30, 2015.

1. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

well seems i tried lifting a bit too early, only 5kg dumbells, but it started hurting again, on the plus side ive lost 2 stone from not drinking, so im gonna be all soft and do rebounding and go walking for a while

2. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

Ah, that's a too-bad. Ya do what it takes to heal up. I war never a hard-drinker at'tall but unfortunately, hard ... substances ... took their toll. I know what its like to be on the rattle.

People don't know what it is to come off something - you're doing well there but mind yourself as there is a danger period after you've been off for a while and you think you've seen the worst of it.

Nothing wrong with walking - some say its the best exercise for mind and body there is.

3. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

Yeah, substances all through the 90 too lol, ive got my mini trampoline, yes ive kidded myself after no drink for a year in the past, oh i must be able to drink now, then 3 years have passed off my head

4. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Well done! Almost everyone starts working out by increasing their movement. Just deciding to go from sedentary to walking is huge! You have already passed this point. Be smart. Train smart.