General ninja chit chat!!!

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Keikai, Mar 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Right,

Grandad er i mean Kurohana :D has given us permission to have a general thread, this is for people who just want to talk pants and stuff.

The agreement was no bad language which is about right for us lot and i think we should put politics and school bashing back in the closet along with Rich!! ;)

Just putting my BBD poking stick away, ahh, there its gone! :D

Of course on here we want to talk about training but if it goes wildly off topic like the price of banana's in uraguay then that ok as well, we can just follow it until it changes into something else.

So, anyone apart from me got anything to say for once?? :Angel:

2. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

So just what is the price of a banana in Uraguay???
    And can I come out of the closet please cuz it's dark in here

3. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

whats pants mean over there? i dont remember

4. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Underpants, kegs, shreddies, y fronts, boxers or like me commando!!! :D

5. Lord Spooky

well they aint trousers I can tell you that much!!!
    Fall in the same category as boxers mate

6. Lord Spooky

Yes if you're ever at a seminar with Greg make sure he's already got his Gi bottoms on :D :D

7. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Actually, the only pants i have are for seminars so it doesnt drop out!!! :eek:

8. Lord Spooky

They're not hot pants like Robs are they :eek: :eek: :eek:

9. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Nope they are big apple cathers!!!! :D ooohh post 999 what do i put for my next one!?!!?

10. Lord Spooky

Something of sense and substance for a change :D

11. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

men!!

Aha.. this is where all the 'MEN' hang out...eh?

:)

ps..Greg will post tomorrow, what date are you moving, and can you PM your training times, I might have an Idea you might like and YES you can keep your bottoms on, I certainley would not want to come between You and Spooky, what a wonderfull match!

12. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

No, just me and Rich!!!! :eek:

13. Lord Spooky

Yeah we've sort of got this whole Maverick and Goose thing going on but somewhere along the way it all went really really wrong.

Oh yeah as some of you may have noticed I relate things to movies, a lot!!!
    Comes from having no friends as a kid :cry:

14. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

Happy

Well as long as your happy thats all that counts.

I'm a 'Movie' person myself and ones you haven't seen 'PM' me because at last count i had over 400 'DVDs' of a non-training description.

What movie you wanting to see thats out at the moment, other than the 'May' life-changer?

Gary

15. Lord Spooky

Yeah and why aren't the releasing Episode three on the 4th of May???

I mean come on May the 4th be with you :D :D :D :D

I'm sort of looking forward to Fantastic Four but thats only because I'm looking forward to seeing Jessica Alba in Lycra :D :D

16. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

fab four

Its not had good write ups yet, but I'LL ask for you..nudge..nudge..wink..wink

On another note I just found out there are a few places left on Bill Liddle's Summer Camp, all the details here,

http://honryu-dojo.co.uk/shidoshi/seminars05/july/2005_07_09.pdf

Unfortunatley it clashes with Norman's course(due to a mix up in venues and people thought it was cancelled otherwise the course would not have been on at the same time!) but if your not going there you've got the rare chance of having Bill from Friday night through to Sunday, residential, hardcore training on Gyokko Ryu.

Personally i'm gutted, I wanted to go to both, but again I got caught out, but hopefully, fingers crossed I'll be in Japan with Norman in Septemebr, and Greg if you want to go aswell I might be able to help you out.

Gary

17. Lord Spooky

Arrgh don't mention Japan I was looking at going in September but as I've just started a new job I wont be able to get the time off :bang: :bang:
    but with out the job I wouldn't be able to afford to train :eek:

18. Peaceful Tiger

Peaceful Tiger Happy Member

Erm, just a quick question. Are we allowed to do Michael Jackson jokes on this thread?

19. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

suppose so

well i suppose if the language is ok and its not the 'kids will do anything for dairylea' one it should be ok, but if not the mod will just delete.

Gary

20. Lord Spooky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.