G'day

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by gorinnosho, Oct 13, 2007.

1. gorinnosho

gorinnosho Kendo Addict

well where to begin, i was on here before, samuri-man was my name, i had about 400 or more posts,but i got bored, but now i'm back, i'm older now and i'm not as much of a N00B as i was then. ok to bussiness. i'm an Aussie, about almost 18 years old, a san kyu, in ****o Ryu karate, formerly of the renbukan karate assosiation, club refomed into part of the Traditional ****o Ryu Assosiation. anyone who remembers me from my samuri-man days would remember i though sport karate as THE ALL and END ALL, not so the case any more,i chose to see things from a much more self defence and spiritual point of view,i still enjoy tournement style sport karate though, i reckon there fun. soon a man i only know as Sensei Victor, will be coming to the Dojo i train at, all i know of him is that he's from California, and He's a huchi Dan, in ****o Ryu, i want to know more about this man, if anyone knows him, can they PM me?

2. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

G'day and welcome back :)

3. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Welcome (back) to map gorinnosho :)

Cool, an Aussie with Californian links :cool:

4. gorinnosho

gorinnosho Kendo Addict

sensei victor is victor young, an eight dan from california, if anyone knows or trains with him, please contact me i'd be very interested to find out more about whats in store.

5. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Hi welcome to MAP.

Interesting name ;)

6. gorinnosho

gorinnosho Kendo Addict

thanks a fantastic book too.

7. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Well I have to agree with that.

8. MatsunoCj

MatsunoCj Jujitsu rookie

welcome, and i proabably wasnt on MAP yet the last time u were but welcome back