Ga Web Site

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Chazz, Feb 23, 2002.

1. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

I hope so! 1 to go with a red and white belt please :D

Melanie

(Hey! I can live in hope can't I?)

2. waya

waya Valued Member

Melanie,
    Do your instructors use rank stripes in your school? Mine used them on our belts but I know alot of Japanese schools don't.

3. hellfire

hellfire Valued Member

thats exactly what i meant waya!!

ive seen some classes where tae kwon do translates into
    take ure dough !

nice to see that some guys can still operate a commercially viable club without waring a mask and carrying a gun when its time to collect the class fees

hellfire

4. waya

waya Valued Member

lol I have attended schools like that. I went to one that charges $1000 US for a 1st Dan Kukkiwon certification and claims that is the cost of being certified by the WTF. When I contacted the WTF I learned that the certification cost for 1st Dan is $70 US.... Huge difference.

Rob

5. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

*LOL* well we are not a mcDojo. *L* You have to work your tail off to get a rank. You earn everything and are "given" nothing.

-Chazz

6. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Waya

Melanie,
    Do your instructors use rank stripes in your school? Mine used them on our belts but I know alot of Japanese schools don't.

My instructors don't but I know our organisation does. It seems to be down to the individual.

Chazz

I wanted a Grand Master belt Chazz - you won't give?

Sulking now...

Melanie (sulkily)

7. Chazz

Melanie

Oh yeah sure hun, i could get you one. but it wouldnt be worth a dime. :)

-Chazz

8. Chazz

Hey Members

I want to say thanks for all of you that have gone to my site. Im just posting to let you know that I will be leaving the "Help me name my school" Poll us until the end of this week (3/3/02 - 3/9/02). So please check it out and vote vote vote! After the name is up there will be a new version of the site go up. I will inform you of this when it does.

Thanks
    Chazz

9. Cuddles

Cuddles New Member

Visited the site mate (and signed your guestbook) and it looks good. I could give you some pointers if you want? Some people round here (Cooler / Ghostsuit) seem to think I'm a not bad web designer. Talk to you later...

Cuddles

(Black Belt - Webdesign Fou)

10. Chazz

Sure, send all of your ideas to me.
    chazz982001@yahoo.com or post them here

11. Chazz

Hey Members:
    Again I want to say thanks for all the ideas you gave me for this site and thanks for voting. The New School/Site name is Georgia Academy of Tae Kwon Do. So i will be shutting the poll down as soon as i can.

Starting today (Friday) i will be revamping my site. I hope to have it all uploaded before i leave next thursday for a week in Ga. There are a lot of new things on it and a new look. There are a few of you that know some of them. I'll let you all know when it it all up.

Again I want to say thanks to all of you for the votes, the page views, the ideas, and the notes on my guestbook.

-Chazz

12. Chazz

Mel, Jack, Forbes, Rob, and all you members.
    The new REVAMPED site is up and runnin. check it out
    There are a lot on great new things to show off.
    www.georgiataekwondo.itgo.com

happy posting
    -Chazz

13. Cooler

Cooler Keepin The Peace Supporter

Nice site Chazz I like it, hope it goes well for you.

Cooler

14. Chazz

hey peoples
    while a few friends are helping me look over my site to make it better i wanted to give you all a changes to have your site on my list of links. so if you would like it on there either post it on here and tell me, PM on here and tell me or e-mail me and tell me. If you have and questions or comments about the site tell me that as well. Include, the site addy, the school name, the instructor, and the style.
    www.georgiataekwondo.itgo.com
    chazz982001@yahoo.com

taekwon,
    Chazz