Fully Automatic Turret Vs. Kitana (Video)

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Hapkido Student, Aug 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hapkido Student

Hapkido Student New Member

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/466.html

This is a video of the military shooting a kitana blade to see how many bullet's it will take...They slow it down enough so you can see the bullet's chip away at it.........Excellent video...Sorry if this video has already been posted :(

P.S if you only get sound just download the file. ( I didnt get sound untill I downloaded it)

2. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

It has indeed been posted already, Im sure Anth will be along soon :D

3. jroe52

jroe52 Valued Member

woudln't it depend on the metal used, the quality, maker, folds ect?

plus the weapon isn't really made for hitting bullets, much less other blades.

4. Trampler

Trampler Fire upon the Void

FABULOUS.
    Master-forged sword. Bullet type i would like to know.

5. jroe52

jroe52 Valued Member

well... i mean it is physics lol.

think of martial arts, if you use force, power, speed as your arguments vs katana.

if you travel 3000 miles per hour, you have a better chance of damaging anything lol because your power will increase dramatically due to the speed, no matter how weak you are.

0.o

6. Dave Humm

Dave Humm Serving Queen and Country

Old.. Been posted before... Pointless discussion.

7. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

no discussion is pointless. Only ignorance to new ideas/opinions is pointless :rolleyes:

8. Dave Humm

Dave Humm Serving Queen and Country

Its pointless:

A: Because a sword was never designed to withstand the punishment that a .50cal belt fed machine gun can dish out

B: Because this particular subject has been discussed before

C: If you want an intelligent discussion, debate the topic of sword vs. sword and the techniques employed in the strategy if its use.

D: Placing a sword of any kind against a .50cal is just as pointless as placing a human in front of it - we all know what will eventually happen.

Oh, and insinuating I’m ignorant - nice touch. How much time have you spent studying a Japanese Sword art ?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2005
  9. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Indeedy :D

As has already been said - this video has been posted plenty of times and discussed every time. Run a search while I lock this thread.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.