Full contact fighting with false teeth

Discussion in 'Injuries and Prevention' started by ShadowHawk, May 28, 2013.

1. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

We're usually late to the party when it comes to detecting, or so I've heard.

I have to say that the scan you posted is about the worst I've ever seen. Usually you have to spend some time comparing an injury scan with a normal reference to make out the abnormalities. I never could quite nail down where Stephen Struve's jaw break occured, for example.

Not so with your's! The olofactory cavity is nearly completely crushed and of course the lower centre gum looks like you took a round from a 30cal right in the mouth.

As I said, you don't know how lucky you are you've no bad scarring or other visible dents. Me on the other hand...ever see a pose of Jake Lamotta after the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre? LOL

2. ShadowHawk

ShadowHawk Valued Member

here is a pic of me 6 hours after the accident i just got from someone. i was knocked out for 6 hours with no other human around, when i woke up and walked back out into the city this was me.

MOD Note:

Spoiler tags added, as this picture does contain an image of a bloodstained ShadowHawk after a rather nasty accident.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2014
  3. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

Oh. My God.

4. ShadowHawk

ShadowHawk Valued Member

yeah thats my lip hanging off my face, they did a good job stitching it back on