From Dusk Till Dawn TV show!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Guitar Nado, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Guitar Nado

Guitar Nado Valued Member

So there was already Ash vs The Evil Dead (great BTW), but I discover they have also made a series out of From Dusk till Dawn! And apparently there are 2 seasons of it already!

On one hand, I'm sort of like "can't you come up with something new, and better if you are going to make a show?" - and on the other hand I am like "that is the best thing ever, it is like it is tailor made for me to watch!"

I have to wonder about the future. Are they going to make a TV show out of every oddball horror movie I have seen and liked? You could probably make some decent series out of a lot of horror moves. Since there are now a million Internet and TV channels, I'm sure there will soon be "The Decent - the series" and "The Shrine - don't look!" coming soon.

It is interesting times we live in with the media saturation that is upon us. I look forward to the future where there is a near infinite amount of entertainment for even the most cheeseball tastes.

2. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Sweet. I'm down with this. Understand the caution about a proliferation of series, but I feel like there's a certain number of movies that could sustain an unlimited number of episodes; Dusk Til Dawn is one of them. Tremors is another.

3. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

Dusk till dawn really heavily draws on mess-american mythology and is super awesome.
    i like every part of the show except the non-mexicans who largely have nothing really exciting going on.