For the Lulz - HakkyokoKen Ninjutsu

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Hissatsu, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Anyone fancy a drink to a lost cause?

2. Nutjob

Nutjob Jimmy Tarbuck

to dead the pain from this thread??

3. warriorofanart

warriorofanart Valued Member

A little comic relieve with some good advice.

Attached Files:

4. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

That and to selebrate the futility of Dom.

5. Manga

Manga Moved On

Apparently Domatello has blanked the Hakkyokuken Ninjutsu Facebook fanpage and changed the name to "g" for some unknown random reason. Also, Kenji Hakumara's Facebook page has gone. So I'm told at least, can someone confirm?

His various YouTube videos in his channel are still there though,along with the associated claims :cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSJAA3d7UYM"]YouTube- Dominic Hands the Worlds Greatest[/ame]

Hiding the evidence and then you won't get questioned Domatello? Isn't it a shame that the important bits were all screencaptured, many of them even being stored in this thread where you can't remove them and claim those pesky hackers did it :cool:

Oh and you should remember something Domatello. When you reply to a Facebook post, a copy of that reply gets sent to the email inboxes of people connected to that post. So even when you then go back and delete the public version it still exists in those inboxes. Just think about that my little fluffy ninja as you enjoy your Sunday :cool:

6. Manga

Manga Moved On

Attached Files:

7. illumin7

illumin7 Valued Member

I cant believe the threats etc thrown by Dom this is just ridiculous I guess Warriorofanart was right.

I don't even know what to make of the above video.

8. The Unholy

The Unholy Banned Banned

:bang:

And the thing is, he still is looking for someone to train under. He made an offer to Garth. He will find another teacher and he will conceal what he tells his "students" from that teacher.

Hence my idea that every martial arts teacher within an hours commute should be made aware of this guy. I can't do it from where I am, but someone in the UK could. He has made threats and talked about how he could kill people. The last thing this guy needs is actual martial arts skills.

9. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

First is to make sure he does get help and not pretend in this bizarre fantasy of his. Basically he has burned all chances of training anywhere in the London area. And as the Bujinkan is linked by others knowing each other he will find it hard to do anything.

10. Ace of Clubs

Ace of Clubs Banned Banned

I don't think this guy actually has the ability to acquire actual martial arts skills, and it's really difficult to get a gun the UK. So there really isn't that much to worry about.

11. illumin7

illumin7 Valued Member

WRONG

12. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Guess you have never seen them documetaries where the gangs of London can get a firearm cheaper than a car.

And in his area it will be normal to get one.

13. Killa_Gorillas

Killa_Gorillas Banned Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

aaaaah man... i think a little bit of wee came out!!

14. Manga

Manga Moved On

Neds Atomic Dustbin said - "And in his area it will be normal to get one."

Which is why I'd never agree to fight some random person such as Domatello wanted me to. He's made it perfectly clear he's unstable, he issues threats of pretty graphic violence to all and sundry and he's from an area where you can buy a gun along with your Sunday paper. While I'm pretty confident that I would have no difficulty with his physical techniques, I've no intention of being shot by some idiot over "face" or because he's wanting revenge for the loss of his fantasies. It's just not worth the risk to put yourself in that position.

In his world though, I'd be considered a coward for hiding behind my keyboard :rolleyes:

15. illumin7

illumin7 Valued Member

Yep guns are cheap you can get one for about the price of a brand new xbox game sad but true, guns are not a new phenomenon in the UK like most seem to think.

Don't worry I've got this:

[​IMG]

It will take me awhile to squeeze into the spandex though.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  16. noobfu

noobfu New Member

takes about ten minutes more than getting drugs

17. illumin7

illumin7 Valued Member

Well guess what he's got more bullshido up on his FB.

18. Ace of Clubs

Ace of Clubs Banned Banned

Somebody needs to crash his party irl.

Is dojo yaburi illegal in the UK?

19. illumin7

illumin7 Valued Member

To be honest I'm not sure I've heard of certain cases but Id say most Sifu's/Sensei's pay it no mind I'm guessing insurance problems and the such like are a big factor but whether it's illegal is anyones guess.

One of the elder statesmen/women should be able to help.

20. Manga

Manga Moved On

Dojo yaburi? Hmm, questionable.

How about "friendly exchange of technique and ideas for the benefit of all"? :hat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.