for fun...:ninja Duel:.

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Cougar_v203, Mar 14, 2003.

1. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

Hits Cain_Charlie in the back of head with a hard roundkick. After knocking cain out cougar continues to pound on random people.

2. ichiro katsumor

ichiro katsumor New Member

waits patiently for an adversary

3. Cougar_v203

after killing 50 or so random people cougar decides to go after ichiro katsumari as a little challenge before he takes on every martial artist in the world...bwahahahahahahahahaha :D

4. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

Uses Saran Wrap trick that I posted on Ichiro-chans thread to defeat both of you.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2003
  5. ichiro katsumor

ichiro katsumor New Member

your satanic suran wrap wont work on me.hahahah!now me and couger can get back to the fight we started in the first place

6. big e

big e New Member

*breathes heavily and repeats*

" luke, i AM your father ! ! "

7. Cougar_v203

ignores darth vader and pushes him off the balcony.
    *pulls out his sword and begins charging ichiro.

8. Cougar_v203

*finds out no one is around cougar begins throwing holy hand grenades to make everyone snuff the big one :D. *counts 1,2,5 no 3.

9. Kid Dragon

Kid Dragon New Member

Comes in late* Sees everyone dead.* Jimmy, Jimmy, who did this to you!Billy, No, Please don't die on me billy!NOOO!!!WHO DID THIS!!!!!!!!!Jimmy:"It was...It was...." *Sees Couger stab Jimmy in the back." "So you did this...You will pay!!Turns super.And Catches fist and legs on fire but it doesn't burn me.

Uses special on COuger*DOUBLE DRAGON HELL KICK!!!(it is to fast and strong to dodge or block.) "well i got my revenge but it wont bring the people he killed back to life

10. Cougar_v203

you watch too much anime dude

*pulls out 2 desert eagles and blows two new air vents in dragons head*