For all the lonely men

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Athleng Nordic, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

2. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

They finally came up with competition for the Girlfriend Lap Pillow, I see.

3. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

We drop the A-Bomb on them back in WWII and they give us a Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Sony, Asahi, Ichiban Soup, Saki, Sushi, Teriyaki, and now a robotic girlfriend......................if that ain't turning a negative into a positive, I don't know what is ;) :D

4. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

OMG, I just googled that and now I want one! :D

5. Athleng Nordic

Now my interest is piqued. :D

6. Nuklz

Nuklz The Ascended

Are biological women going out of style..............hope not.

7. Semper Fi

Semper Fi Valued Member

LOL. I saw this on the news a few days ago. The best part is.. If she runs her mouth too much you can just remove the batteries! Just kidding... Ladies, do not beat me up. =)

8. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

When you see it, you'll want one too. Check this out. I'm gonna show this to my girlfriend, I reckon she'll buy one for me straight away. It'll free up hours of her time. :D

Attached Files:

9. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

I seriously do not want to know.

10. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

hahah... i kinda want one.

You know... for educational purposes >_<

11. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Now...there's lonely....and then there's LONELY....and then there's buying a 15 inch tall robot to talk to.
    Personally I can't imagine myself EVER being that lonely.

12. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

I've got a better idea for the lonely men - buy a dog. It will give you more affection, and you might even be able to use it to land a girl. Lord knows it's worked for me on a couple of occasions.

13. DCombatives

DCombatives Valued Member

I was sitting here thinking about what kind of loser would buy a robot girlfriend? How desperate for companionship do you have to be? Then it hit me: the kind of loser that would buy that robot is probably the same kind of loser who actually sat here and read all the posts in this thread. I'm turning off my computer and going out now. Quickly.

14. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

I dont think anyone wants the robot as a girlfriend :rolleyes:

I want one because its cool, not because I want to take it out to a romantic dinner, lol

15. Athleng Nordic

And some of yours I'd reckon. I can see an actual use for this one. Computer chair cushion. :p

16. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

*raises hand* guilty!! :p I was thinking of playing dress up with her. And glue Sailor Venus's face on it. Considering the size of the robot. I think the face of Sailor Mini Moon would be more ideal. :) How much does it cost? Order me 3! :D