FMA'rs training sked in LUNETA

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by pinoy, Jun 23, 2005.

1. pinoy

pinoy Valued Member

hi sirs, do anybody have an idea what sked do majority of FMA'ers train in luneta? Sunday am or pm?

tnx :)

2. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

I have found that when I have visited, around noon time always seemed to be a good time to catch a class, but not having been to Luneta since 2000 I cant say for sure.

Best regards

Pat

3. shoto-kali

shoto-kali The Chosen One

here's the current sunday schedule at luneta for the FMA group;

at the statue of Lapu-Lapu (near taft ave) there are 2-martial-art groups, Guro Frank & the group of Tony Ferrer, they usually start between 1-3pm.

at the Department of Tourism, forgot the group leader .. anyway they start at 5pm

near the Tamarraw Statue, there are two groups there, both are lineage of tatang. the group located at left facing the tamarraw is run by Guro Espera & the group on the right(forgot the group leader) (original training place of tatang) - both group usually start between 1-3pm.

there's also a group in the chinese garden and japanese garden run by other escrima group, they usually train in the morning and in late afternoon.

====

during regular weekdays, very seldom you see escrima group there, if ever its usually in the morning.

===

i was there couple months ago, trained with guro espera.

If you need those people/group contact nos i mentioned above, just pm me.