Flypaper for freaks

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by succubus, May 25, 2006.

1. succubus

succubus so hot right now

don't you just love The Internet?

being part of a bunch of different networking sites, and forums and things, I get some really weird messages from some really weird people.

Here's a myspace message I got this morning:
    it's even funnier if you know what an afrikaans accent sounds like, and read it with that in mind. ;)

one of my friends has also gotten a bunch of weird ones, including a guy who wanted her to send him a picture of her feet, and a woman who seriously thinks she's a werewolf.

so come on, what are the stunners you've gotten in your inbox? have you sent any out? :D

does anybody have a good reply for the message above? :D

2. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

How about this answer?

Dear Sweet Talking Stalker

That's very nice of you and quite flattering but not necessary as I'm really a 47 year old male homosexual, cross-dresser, who is into S&M and looking for new dungeon slaves. Are you into pain? How do you feel about overweight partners?

Love,
    Harry Colen

3. succubus

hahahaha! that's awesome. i will put it with the collection of replies i've thought of/ had friends think up so far and mush them all together into something fabulous. :D

here's one that was sent to a friend, also on myspace:
    "twinking fun".....

*cracks up*

4. succubus

i just managed to find one that was sent to another of my friends. it's long, but stick with it, it's hilarious!

we replied to it with a picture of my ex-boyfriend's size 12 feet, taken after a rowing practice while they were still all pasty and wrinkly, with every toenail painted a different colour. :D

5. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

I get 30+ Nigerian scam emails daily. Do they count?

6. succubus

only if they're really funny. :p and that's your own fault for having a hotmail address. ;)

7. succubus

i just got an email, in spanish, with an ultrasound picture attached.

quey?

*runs anti-virus software*
    nope.

8. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Nah, they all go to my catcher gmail accounts. I intentionally plastered the email addresses all over the internet to get the emails so I can bait them. :D

9. succubus

someone has waaaaaaay too much spare time. :p

10. KageAkuma

KageAkuma Valued Member

Why would you do that?

11. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

So I guess your friend didn't catch the first stagecoach out to get fertilized immediately? Gee, I don't know why. :D