Five women sat on intruder!

Discussion in 'Women's Self Defence' started by tom555, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

In your fantasy maybe ;)
    Well 1/2 must have been on arms, and same on legs...then 1 in the middle. Maybe Mixiup isn't too far of the mark :eek:

2. tom555

tom555 Valued Member

well in control then.

3. sn11

sn11 Woosh! Bang! Ow!

To clear it up why dont we get 5 MAP ladies to test it...I know its a crappy job but i'll put name in for being the "criminal" who gets caught....then we can see what works best....any takers? :Angel:

4. Mixitup

Mixitup Banned Banned

You'll be fighting NaughtyKnight for that job, sorry but my money's on the guy with the horse.

5. sn11

sn11 Woosh! Bang! Ow!

Damn it. lol. But i made up the job Surely i get to decide? but as it'll be a strictly psychological/scientific experiment, it needs more than one lot of studies! bring on the babes!

6. tom555

tom555 Valued Member

What should they be wearing for instance. Mini skirts, Pamela Anderson look alikes x five of course.

7. tom555

tom555 Valued Member

No. On second thoughts....Liz Hurleys in tight jeans for sure.

8. Tansy

Tansy I train ninja guinea pigs

rock n roll! well done thoose birds! must try that some time.

Tans

9. tom555

tom555 Valued Member

well you only have to wrestle him done girls, then SIT ON HIM!!

10. Pocari Neko

Pocari Neko Learner Ninja

Hey - could someone post the link to the original site? I have gone to the Daily Mail site but wasn't about to find the article... :eek:

11. Myke_Tyson

Myke_Tyson Banned Banned

WOW! 5 College chicks sitting on one dude?!

If that was me I probably would have developed an erection and tell the girl nearest to my crotch "Oh don't mind me, I just carry a roll of quarters whenever I visit random strangers flats.... :eek: ".

Ahem..... *cough cough* so any pics of the hot er I mean heroic ladies??? :eek:

12. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

:rolleyes: