Five women sat on intruder!

Discussion in 'Women's Self Defence' started by tom555, Sep 3, 2006.

1. tom555

tom555 Valued Member

Daily mail, june 18th article... page 4

An intuder was caught red handed by five women and then sat on until police came. The women all who take self defence lessons at the akido gym in Battersea, London, promptly wrestled him to the ground so they could sit on him.

Susan Hawk, said, we had just got home from a night out celebrating my friends birthday, when this intruder appeared from no where he must of already been in the flat while we were out. He was quite tall but very skinny though and we quickly decided that we could probably sit on him.

It didn't take much to wrestle him down to our surprise although there were
    five of us. No arm bars or locks were used at all, the stuff we learnt at the gym...we just simply sat on him and there was nothing he could do. Despite his protest we kept him down and waited for the police who didn't arrive until an hour later, at which time we were still sat on the thief.

From Julie

2. Mixitup

Mixitup Banned Banned

???????????? Far too busy changing the film in a speed camera

3. Oversoul

Oversoul Valued Member

Of course they were able to hold him down. There were FIVE of them!

4. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

Well the police obviously thought the women had it under control, lol.

5. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

They sat on him for an HOUR??

That's impressive :cool:

6. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

That's hilarious! If I was one of the women I would have definitely farted on him. :)

7. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

Typical of a guy to think that.

:D

8. Victoria

I suppose if you think about it, at least one of them probably did! 5 people going a whole hour without farting? When you take the situation into consideration as well, I'm guessing they were a little nervous... :D

9. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

I feel a lot better about this now you've said that. I really would hate to think that all five women would have passed up such a golden opportunity. :D

10. tom555

tom555 Valued Member

these women were no doubt brave and deserve a medal..

11. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

They don't deserve a medal....there were 5 of them and 1 of him.

12. tom555

tom555 Valued Member

I think they were well within the law and their rights. I mean they could have done worse.............but only decided to sit on him instead.

13. Victoria

I think it's a good thing that they thought to sit on him - rather than just not thinking straight and running around screaming and throwing flower pots at him

14. Tommy-2guns...

Tommy-2guns... southpaw glassjaw

lol what a shamefull way to get yourself beaten up and arrested...poor bloke....5 fat women sitting on one skinny poor oppotunistic criminal...ouch

15. Tommy-2guns...

Tommy-2guns... southpaw glassjaw

(please note) i am assuimg these women are fat, because thats the mental imadge i see when picturing this story...again...if so...POOOR guy

16. Mixitup

Mixitup Banned Banned

I did also, I do hope they are fat.

17. tom555

tom555 Valued Member

I agree. They weighed up the options by the sound of it he was tall but not very well built apparently. It would be a simple matter to sit on him.

18. Mixitup

Mixitup Banned Banned

They must be

19. Victoria

Surely if they were all fat the guy would have been seriously injured after an hour? Even 2, or 3 would have been very uncomfortable in just a short time, especially if he was 'that' skinny

20. Mixitup

Mixitup Banned Banned

Don't spoil the mental picture in my head :D