"Fire" dogi

Discussion in 'Ju Jitsu' started by iHeretic, May 9, 2006.

1. iHeretic

iHeretic Not-for-Prophet

While browsing the stalls at Seni this year I saw a brand of jujitsu gi called "Fire". I gave it a quick once over inspection and thought it looked quite good, but didn't bite on the day so I could go away and find out more about it. It was a "Brazillian Ju Jitsu" gi, IIRC, but I also can't remember which stall it was on to try and find it that way!

But lo and behold, I can't find anything on search engines! Fire isn't a brand I can find... does anyone know about this gi?

Any help or input much appreciated!

Cheers,
    /b/

2. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Is it one of these Senki ones?

3. iHeretic

iHeretic Not-for-Prophet

Possibly, except it wasn't blue it was white...

It'll be a shame if I can't find it, it was a very nice gi... not too heavy, but strong seeming.

/b/

4. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Right. Senki also make that design in white, but the only place I've seen it is on their Brazilian Website
    Other than that, I found a Dragao one on this page that's all flamey too :)

5. iHeretic

iHeretic Not-for-Prophet

It wasn't flamey, lol, it was a brand called Fire. I liked it because it didn't have all the banners and logos all over it like some other BJJ dogi I've seen (*cough*). It was plain white, fairly light, reinforced collar... quite a nice gi.

I talked to the guy I was with on the day and he thinks it was on the Ultimate Force stall, so I'm going to ask them about it... it's not in their online catalogue. :p

Thanks for the help!

/b/