Film of 2010?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Taffyleigh, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Taffyleigh

Taffyleigh Valued Member

Anybody heard of this film due out next year - The expendables

Apparently its about a group of mercenaries trying to overthrow a dictator, sounds ok, but sounds even better if the cast is true:

Jet Li, Sylvester Stallone, Dolph Lundgren, Jason Statham, Eric Roberts, Randy Couture and Steve Austin.

2. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

theve been talking about this on and off for a while now in impact magazine. the stills look quite good.

3. Topher

Topher allo!

Great! A bunch of has-beens and wannabe actors... :bang:

4. thatotherbloke

thatotherbloke New Member

nothing wrong with a bit of brainless fun once in a while,Shakespeare would be unbearable everyday;):cool:

5. Topher

Topher allo!

Yeah. I just hope it's a good popcorn movie and doesn't pretend to be anything it isn't.

6. Kobudo-man

Kobudo-man Valued Member

Hey, that's what Jason Statham is best for... not that his movies don't pretend they're something bigger, but he doesn't. (The Bank Job was pretty awesome though)

7. GaryT85

GaryT85 Super Gario

been hearing random bits and pieces about this film, sounds like it will be cool..

(even if its no good :cool:)

i heard arnie might be making a cameo appearance, even better :cool:

8. EmptyHandGuy

EmptyHandGuy Valued Member

Its out on the 23 April next year in the states, or so says imdb anyway.

9. pin316

pin316 Valued Member

saw this post, and just when i thought it couldn't get any better I was informed by a friend that along with the above, Bruce Willis and Mickey Rourke are to be in it too!

Oh, and Stallone's the director :)

10. sounds interesting

11. Taffyleigh

Taffyleigh Valued Member

Heres the trailer - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpWdd6QQqGo"]YouTube - 'The Expendables' - Official Trailer [HQ][/ame]

Looks good

12. brotherinarms

brotherinarms Valued Member

gutted the trailers been taken off thanks to a copy right claim by lionsgate, i was lookin forward to checking that out!