Featured Again!!!

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by JKDbyNik, Feb 15, 2013.

1. JKDbyNik

JKDbyNik Valued Member

Sorry for being absent so long...my father passed away a few weeks ago and I was travelling overseas to handle family business. When I returned I found out that...

I have been featured in SWAT Magazine now for 2 months back to back!!! My first article was on Pistol Retention, and the second (current issue) is on my curriculum that I devised for the U.S. Federal Air Marshals called Hi-JacKeD in which I utilize JKD principle for combat in an airplane fuselage.

Unfortunately my father isn't around for me to show him, but its a proud moment for me and I thought perhaps I can share with you!

Thanks!!!

FF1.jpg
    ff2.jpg

Attached Files:

• FF3.jpg
      FF3.jpg
      File size:
      99.8 KB
      Views:
  2. ma-observer

ma-observer Valued Member

My condoleances for the loss of your father. I'm certain he would have been very proud. Thank you for sharing your article with us.

3. Sandninjer

Sandninjer Valued Member

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. But I'm sure he's up there looking down at you proudly. Way to go.

4. E-Rocker

E-Rocker Valued Member

Congrats on getting your article published! And seeing your pic I realize we've met. It was at a Rick Faye seminar hosted by Marcus Charles a couple years ago @ FLO MMA. Sorry about your father.