favorite bands

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by shaolin_hendrix, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaolin_hendrix

shaolin_hendrix Hooray for Zoidberg!

who are your favorite bands/musicians? To those of you who have made good music lists on your myspaces and facebooks, I'd recommend just copy-and-pasting those lists.

Here's my list:

The Who, The Stooges, Brian Eno, Television, The Velvet Underground, Lou Reed, David Bowie, New York Dolls, DNA, Sonic Youth, Patti Smith, T. Rex, MC5, Bob Dylan, The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Damned, Richard Hell & The Voidoids, Joy Division, Can, X, Wire, Siouxsie & The Banshees, John Lennon, Bauhaus, My Bloody Valentine, Patrick Wolf, X-Ray Spex, The Jam, The Replacements, The Fall, Jane’s Addiction, The Monks, Swell Maps, Adam & The Ants, Mudhoney, Bikini Kill, The Small Faces, Suede, Mink DeVille, Glay, Placebo, Echo & The Bunnymen, Tom Waits, Pixies, The Smiths, Big Black, Howlin' Wolf, John Coltrane, Iannis Xenakis, Flux Information Sciences, The Skids, Rotting Christ, Cockney Rebel, Jobriath, The Modern Lovers, Louis XIV, Roxy Music, Sparks, Slade, Jim Carroll, Digable Planets, The Cramps, Leonard Cohen, Malfunkshun, Flatfoot 56

2. Cuchulain4

Cuchulain4 Valued Member

You have good taste, if slightly linear. I would take about 50% of your list and add;

Bjork, Kings of Leon, Tool, NIN, Yann Tiersen, Kate Bush, The Waterboys and Badly Drawn Boy off the top of my head.

3. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Run a search of this forum, this gets done fairly frequently.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.