Fathers day

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by morphus, Jun 18, 2006.

1. morphus

morphus Doobrey

Hey CKDer's - Happy fathers day -

So what did your offspring get you??

Whats the strangest thing you got???

Did you mums help get the prezzies?

2. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

Hey all you MAP daddies, happy Father's Day. Here's to you and your new socks, ties and smellies. :D

3. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

Thanks morphus and wry. No socks just a kewl silver ring. My daughter and I are heading out to the zoo as soon as mommy get's her hair fixed. :p

4. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

What's smellies?

5. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

What's the new flavors you got to wear?

6. alister

alister Huh?

I got "Seven Swords" on DVD...haven't seen it yet, but looking forward to it. A great choice by my 19 month old twins. :D

7. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Its fathers day for you guys? We just had mothers day last month, fathers day is a loooooooong way off.

I really should get a baby, would love an extra day of presents :p.

8. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

i got tomb raider for my 360, i also go to spend the day with my girls while my wife went to work ALLLLLL DAY!!!!! what a long relaxing day, not!! :D

9. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

I didn't get a thing. Not even a card. I think he forgot all about it. But to be fair, so did I - although I had sent my Dad a card a few days before. I did at least spend most of the day with my son (at an MA grading!)

It would be nice if his mum would make sure that he remembered Fathers Day. I know it's no big deal really, but when I speak to my dad and he says thank you for his card, then it makes me feel a bit left out in a way.

10. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Yes, sorry mate, if i had only got a card it would have been enough, my five year old mad me a card with superdad on the front, she had copied it from a sperman picture, its one of those cards you keep, how old is your son?

11. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

[​IMG]

Heres your fathers day present. ;)

12. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Sounds like a great card! :) I'm pretty sentimental about that sort of thing. No way I'd ever throw it away! :D

My son is ten. He's a great kid. He must have just forgotten.

When they were little they would make cards at school, but now they are older they don't do stuff like that any more.

NaughtyKnight - that was a beautiful present mate. Best Fathers Day card I ever had! :D

13. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Yes, she made it at school, she even made a big thing about hiding it from me, my 2 year old made one as well, she ripped hers up and tried to eat it on the way home from nursery!!! :D