Fastest Hands 2

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by MMAwarrior, May 3, 2011.

1. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

A full list of systems that MMAWarrior claims to have studied:

MMA - Mixed Martial Arts, Jeet Kune do, Boxing, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Wing Chun Kung Fu, Shaolin Kung Fu, Krav Maga, Aikido, American Kenpo Karate

Source:
    http://www.intermartialarts.com/users/mmawarrior

He once had a (blurry) picture of himself wearing some sort of boxing/wrestling belt that he claimed to have won in his 'UMMA' fights. He took it down after it was pointed out that anyone could purchase a replica championship belt and take a picture of themselves wearing it.

Apparently, he is now living in Hollywood, putting the final touches to a film script he is working on, and training his 'hand-picked' stunt team, and about to open a casting call for other roles.

2. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

He is my new hero <3

3. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

You gotta love that. Barely legible typing skills but he somehow has a movie script that is headed to Hollywood?

4. Master Betty

Master Betty Banned Banned

If he and ron collins got into a fight, the universe would implode from so much awesome in the one place.

5. d0ugbug

d0ugbug learning to smile

From the other place :

Originally Posted by Seiken
    Watch fist! Hand very loose, fingers sometime stick out. Not a good habit, will break your fingers if you're not careful. Maybe you try to go too fast, as your technique gets poor.

What is "Quest of the Dragon" about? Sounds like that bad Bruce Lee game for XBox long time ago.
    Yeah sometime i go just a little bit to fast. & my techniques suffer from it but im working on it.

MMAWarrior :
    LOL Yeah Quest of the dragon was the name of a bruce lee game for x box. Its a movie im working on about martial arts discovering themselfs part of it will be based on my real live experience in fighting & martial arts

http://www.intermartialarts.com/forum/off-topic/858-v2-2.html

6. evojm72

evojm72 Valued Member

Ha ha ha ha! This thread has been hilarious! All you had to do was post your video and keep your mouth shut!

As Dougbug pointed out Dekkers was born in 1969 and according to his biog, didn't start training in martial arts until he was 15/16 which, if my maths are correct, would be in 1984/85. Possibly meeting your uncle in the 70's was what inspired him (eventually) to start training!

7. fire cobra

fire cobra Valued Member

Lol and Steven Segal would take the credit for whatever technique won the fight:)

8. Killa_Gorillas

Killa_Gorillas Banned Banned

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

If you are going to make crap up then please god, you have to try harder than that. :hat:

9. Master Betty

gogoplata? would that be from Clayfighter 64?

10. d0ugbug

No its the martial arts google invented

11. Master Betty

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3-SL3fbg1U"]YouTube - Clay Fighter 63 1/3 - Boogerman VS Kung Pow[/ame]

first technique of the fight.

12. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

I'm sorry but you guys are going to have to be more respectful. It's all part of Eddie's flying rubber guard book and dvd. You should get it, awesome stuff.

13. d0ugbug

14. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Just wanted to say thanks to the moderators. MMAwarrior/UFCdude was banned from MAP yesterday.

15. d0ugbug

Did he PM you or something then Kuma?

16. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Nah, I just checked the Banned User List on a hunch and saw both were banned for duplicate accounts. MMAwarrior got Llama'd.

[​IMG]

17. ArthurKing

ArthurKing Valued Member

I must remember in future, speed isn't everything!
    Mind you, he did become less and less convincing as the thread developed, and all that 'dude' stuff was quite funny.

18. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

I thought he was jive talkin' with the first thread he started.This one did seem to catch some folks who'd missed that one and all its haziness.

And to Mr. fast hands if you're lurking and reading-after many fights neither Ali nor Robinson's face looked or was shaped quite the way it had been prior to their pro career. Look at profile shots of fighter's mugs over the years.

Just another fine example of Fastie not actually having much of a clue about the realities of the world-or the results of repeatedly receiving blows to the face mask over years.

50+ fights.As Jim Gosger would say-"Yeah,suuuuure."

19. Devil Hanzo

Devil Hanzo Doesn't tap to heel-hooks

As the thread developed?

You mean you didn't realize he was full of it after the first video? :)