Fargo TV remake

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by cloudz, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

Yeps! and lovin' it.

It could take over GoT as my favourite TV show. I only watch 2 hours of TV a week; Fargo and GoT.

2. Bozza Bostik

Dunno if you are watching it, but it's not a remake.

Give it a shot.

3. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

Yup.

I was dubious, but I'm really enjoying it. It's only vaguely got anything to do with the film. I think they've done a great job.

The only weak point is Martin Freeman. The casting director must've been off sick that day :(

4. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

Same!

5. Bozza Bostik

Freeman is probably the weakest link in the program. He's not bad, just not as impressive as Thornton or (new one for me - and pleasently suprised) Colin Hanks. EDIT: And I don't know why they just didn't use a USAer for the role and avoid that dodgy accent. I guess his fame with the Hobbit though.

Thornton has OCD - Get in! Another awesome person with OCD...I mean, CDO.

#CDO (one...)
    #CDO (two...)
    #CDO (...three!)

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  6. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

One of my favorite comedies ever! Really rewards thinking about it deeply as well. :]

7. mjl

mjl ITF Taekwon-Do (1st Dan)

Been glued to it. Thornton is awesome in Fargo. Good scriptwriting too, that's for sure!

8. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Thornton is great for that role, some of his lines to Martin Freemans character in the first one rocked lol.

9. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Billy Bob Thornton is one of those actors who's been excellent in every role I have ever see him in. I always enjoy his work.