Fancy dress Outfit help!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by seiken steve, Nov 1, 2013.

1. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

I'm going out dressed as bane in an hour, and I am being a right woman about outfits.

I first wanted to go out as the comic book/jeep Swanson bane but decided I would just look/sound like a hipster douche explaining it all night.

So it's a tie off between all in one ready made outfit or weight vest and cargos

What is maps opinion? Outfit 1:

Attached Files:

2. seiken steve

Or outfit 2?:

Attached Files:

3. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Outfit 1. You look fat in outfit 2.

4. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

I like the Halo. Whichever you pick keep the halo, it makes it :)

5. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Just his bum though? :)

6. seiken steve

Yeah the puffed up muscle suit seems t have the exact opposite effect to its design! Think I'll throw a wife beater under the vest to cover up the bottom of my belly though!

If it wasn't a private function I would 100% go for the fatty suit but given that it's private I'm not that bothered about it being provoking as none of my friends are going to fight me because if a skimpy outfit lol.

7. seiken steve

Ended up a roaring sucsess, was out with for the girlfriends older brothers birthday, so I was the youngest in the room by a LOT. (My mrs is 33, I'm 21)

Strange events: 1; was hillarious watching a fair number try to flirt with me infront of my mrs and their husbands.

Even funnier when some invited me to the toilet when their husbands went to the bar....

Honestly I beleive the reason is confidence, for the first time I was out in a tight or revealing top and didn't feel the need to flex till I pooped, I was comfortable with how I looked, who I am with and where I am in life and I think that showed to people. I felt awesome after a while so took myself to the side to make sure I didn't get cocky lol, lucky I have an awesome other half who saw the funny side rather than going crazy jelous.

Funny that I am putting the least effort and care into jow I look pysique wise and it's the most comfortable I feel about it? Odd.

Anyway me and the better half in out outfits:

Attached Files:

8. HarryF

HarryF Malued Vember

That's great man, congratulations on both the self confidence and the chilled better half who can laugh off such toilet offers (must mean she's pretty self confident too) :D

Yeah I've found something similar, self confidence, especially in your physical appearance (something that's hard to change, compared to say, talking to strangers, where you can just choose to be quiet) is something you can't really force and it's pretty difficult to convincingly fake.

For me it was similar - getting to the point of not giving a flying monkeys uncle about several things actually "allowed" that confidence to occur. Must mean it's indirect (or passively obtained) like trying to look at one of those floating bits of protein inside your eye...

Anyway ramble over, again: happy for ya dude :)

9. seiken steve

Those floaty things are protein? Awesome, should eat them.

I think that ramble may have been inspired by the half price real ales they where serving but meh.

10. righty

righty Valued Member

See you in the bathroom in 5 minutes.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
  11. seiken steve