Extreme Pain

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Allers, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Allers

Allers tricking, kicking

Found this online, thought it was quite interesting!
    Might be kinda NSFWish, I dunno;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a86cQobU-n4&feature=related"]Sports Science: "World Record Kick to the Groin" Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

2. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

These folk seem to do this stuff for fun... maybe its masochism :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lstFqMCMEb8&feature=BFa&list=UUOinpnWs4h5k8QxrKiMi7Cg&lf=plcp"]æ±æ±Ÿå‘¨å®¶èž³èž‚國術å”會(國際)-å³å£«éº’總監七å二æ*²å£½è¾° 20 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPz3oNYgwpI&feature=BFa&list=UUOinpnWs4h5k8QxrKiMi7Cg&lf=plcp"]æ±æ±Ÿå‘¨å®¶èž³èž‚國術å”會‹éš›)-å³å£«éº’總監七å二æ*²å£½è¾° 18 - YouTube[/ame]

3. Allers

Allers tricking, kicking

Haha, owch.... that must have hurt >.<
    What I am interested in is, is this fake or is this sort of thing actually achievable? Have you guys heard of this mysterious substance P?

4. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

5. Oddsbodskins

Oddsbodskins Troll hunter 2nd Class

I'm skeptical about the retraction of testicles, but it seems like some people can condition themselves to ignore a kick in the stanes.

Personally I don't see the appeal, given that the conditioning is being repeatedly kicked in the stanes, I think I'll take occasional crippling agony over years of it.

6. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

I don’t really see how one could do this without taking the testicles out of the line of fire. I would think that any strong impact would result in rupture and internal bleeding... not to mention sterility, though maybe thats a good thing :D

I would say that something to either protect or move the gonads out of the way must be happening...

The thinking required to partake in this thread is painful :eek:

7. Oddsbodskins

Oddsbodskins Troll hunter 2nd Class

Well, if they were able to do it, it would be a relatively easy thing to determine, since no-one has come forward with this data, and since I don't *think* that the appropriate musculature is in place to do it, it's pretty hard for me to swallow.

Can't believe I cracked that joke...

I mean granted, my knowledge of the anatomy of the pelvic floor musculature isn't great, But I don't think there's anything.

8. Allers

Allers tricking, kicking

I dunno, I think it's weird, that in the video he builds up a bonelike structure around his testes... is that even possible? In general, is this sort of thing possible? To make yourself feel no pain?

9. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Yep

You will notice in those demos the "buildup" is protracted. If you poked him in the eyes first THEN whacked him in the goolies the results would be very different

It is a parlour trick with little to no real world or combat application...typically used by con men to attract new students

10. Allers

Allers tricking, kicking

Ah, I see... they do look kind of shifty :p
    Reminds me of Johnny English: Reborn... hahaha xD

11. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

*must...not...comment...hhhnnfggggg...resist....hhhuuggnnn*

12. Allers

Allers tricking, kicking

Hahahaha, just realised that... :L
    Yep, not what I meant at all...
    I was just surprised that he said you could condition such places...

13. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

When i was at school there was a lad could take a full blown shot in the nuts without blinking.

He claimed it was meditation. I'll ask him more next time i see him if people here are currious?

14. Microlamia

Microlamia Banned Banned

Kicking someone in their endocrine glands...yeah, really smart idea. I'm glad my own are INside...not that being kicked there is fun for a woman either.

15. Late for dinner

Late for dinner Valued Member

DUAL POST

LFD

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  16. Late for dinner

Late for dinner Valued Member

You know that although most men cringe at the thought of a full on hit I can tell you from personal experience that it does not always pan out that way. Took a knee in the nads from a mate at a University bar in my early 20's that did nothing except lift me a couple feet in the air... went home to find myself black from the groin down.. seems he had hit me hard enough to cause bleeding/bruising but I had not felt anything get hurt. I sometimes wonder whether a little snap kick/tap wouldn't hurt more that a full on strike as the focus would be much more 'to the point' ;' )

Just saying'

FWIW

LFD

17. Putrid

Putrid Moved on

Did anyone check before the show to make sure he had any gonads?

18. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

In the Chris Crudelli vid, where he is kicking the praying mantis guy in the nuts, I think he did check... I have not seen it for a while, but I do remember Chris feeling the dudes groin :)

The vid is in the link I posted earlier. I can’t check it as I am at work.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  19. Pkhamidar2com

Pkhamidar2com Panda Member

haha say goodbye to your children :p