Ever look at the top of the screen?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by KSprenk, Aug 17, 2005.

1. KSprenk

KSprenk be

2. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

These Google AdSense boxes were explained on a previous query regarding advertising content
    http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37022

We do not control the content that is shown .... and you know, that is indeed funny and wouldn't you know I'm sure some new member will click on it and post something about it referencing that site as well :D

Last edited: Aug 17, 2005
  3. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

My favorite was the "Combat Dating Service", Martial arts babes that are looking to date you!

4. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

I must have missed that one ... what no Martial arts hunks? ;)

5. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

WHAT!!!......and I missed it :confused: :bang: :woo: :p

6. ManabiMashoMan

ManabiMashoMan Banned Banned

:woo: My favorite was that one advertisement of a Ultimate Fighting style used by the Us Army...as if others weren't also. And when you read it the add actualy says the following.

Learn why the world and Masters want you to spend 10 years or more mastering a system when all you need is simply a few weeks.

Learn how to beat down anyone in just a day.

Learn how the US Army and Navy Seals train in our style.

Learn how to bring out superhuman energy in just days (Basicaly saying master ki)

Ok ....i won't go on but it was a freaking joke. The funniest thing was it advertised video training too. So basicaly you buy the video set and study them for under a month and you are unbeatable and can take out any Kung Fu or Jujitsu Master who trained for 50 years....hmmmm.

I know some of you actualy thought it was cool and probably bought it haha :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

7. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

LMAO I love sites that say crap like "The ultimate style the US military uses!!" The obviously dont realize that all we do is steal techniques for all different styles of MA

8. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Barf, what a joke.

9. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

My favourite is the Ninja Password one - anyone else spotted that?