Epic Troll Thread.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Ero-Sennin, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Troll: "someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion"

Objective: Unleash your inner troll skillz, within ToS of course.

Rules:

- Make a troll statement associated with the previous poster's trolling, or if you can do it successfully steer it into another discussion via trolling about an entirely different topic.
    - Keep it within ToS, and certainly do NOT take anything serious within the thread but feel free to take things serious in order to troll.
    - If I were a MOD, reason to close this thread would be if it WERE to go on topic, as on topic is off topic here.

Well, let's see where this goes. I'll start.

------- I was shocked and offended with the various posts on MAP from obviously stupid individuals about how you do not have to register your body as a lethal weapon upon attaining your black belt in any of the deadly arts. The first thing I did when I got my first degree black belt in Jeet Kune Do was go to the police station to register. After signing the paper work, I was told I just need to make sure I warn any possible assailant that I know karate three times and then I'm free to take any necessary action. Where to people get off posting crap about not having to register? It took me an entire year to master Jeet Kune Do for my first degree black belt, and I'm ashamed that those who don't have the testicular fortitude to stick it out that long in their own style deny the respect that people like me deserve for our hard work and obviously lethality.

Pffft, pathetic and juvenile and in need of serious edjucation on legal matters.

Happy Trolling

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
  2. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

No fun in trolling if it's obvious.

3. Ero-Sennin

Not sure if trolling or serious, as trolling is quite usually quite obvious. It's just some people are actually not intentional in their trolling and are just a little dense in certain areas.

If serious, call it practice, awareness to internet culture/common trolling techniques, or just a place for creative writing in which you have to think in the opposite direction of generally accepted reasoning.

4. CrowZer0

Jakes on you.

5. Ero-Sennin

Great, way to start of the thread with somebody who thinks there all smart and can't even spell correctly. Obviously, due to your lack of correct gramar your not even worth addressing any more.

6. CrowZer0

Umad cuz im styling u bro?

7. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

How do we tell if someone is trolling the thread in the spirit that the OP intended, or just trolling the thread out of genuine trollness?

8. Ero-Sennin

Obviously if they abide by the strict ruleset stated in the original post. Duh. Sometimes I even wonder if people read the original post and think about what they say, or if they just type out whatever first comes to mind. Things will work perfectly if you just do what I laid out in the OP, the OPer holds a god like authority with his/her OP.

I love how people always question things, as if the OP about the intent of this thread didn't lay out the ruleset of "please, do troll." You're probably the same type of person who doesn't take your martial arts training as serious as those few of us that have taken the time to learn our art and register ourselves as deadly weapons. Amateurs. At least you have decent gramer though.

9. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Sorry I spoke.

10. CrowZer0

Dad are you space?

11. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

Lame thread is lame.

12. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

This whole site is lame.
    Everyone knows a good street fighter would beat a martial artist any day so what are you all talking about?
    Hell I bet most of you are fat and never really train anyway.
    Keyboard warriors every man jack of you and if you doubt me feel free to come visit me and we can "sort it out".

Troll enough for you?

13. John Titchen

John Titchen Still Learning Supporter

Fat people.

Here are some well known fat people:
    Big Daddy
    Giant Haystacks
    Barry White.

When it comes to fat people I am a walking google.

Post the names of some of the fat people you know.

14. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

15. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

16. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

Fat people don't start buffets, we finish them. We finish them and then we drink green tea. Because of the flavonoids.

17. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

But what are your favourite films with fat peope in?
    I like Fight Club (Meat loaf), Deliverance (Ned Beatty) and Big Momma's house (Rusty Lee).

18. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

I really want to fight like Batman does in The Dark Knight. Does anyone know where I could learn taekwondo like he uses?

Edit: P.S. did you hear that Jack Nicholson died straight after playing the Joker in that movie?

19. CrowZer0

I just coughed out and choked on some water I was drinking! :D

20. Jumonkan

Jumonkan Valued Member

introducting the great Dr. Mason

Dr. John Mason Menkyo Kaiden Gunshi Grandmaster Shihan Shidoshi-Ho O-Sensei

Bio

Master Mason started his training in Zendai Yoshin at the age of 4. He trained very hard under a man named Yoshiteru Jinsuke(1910-1995) a Desendant of the war clan Taso. Jinsuke Shihan was trained by his father as was the family tradition, Jinsuke Shihan was also did paintings but was butcher by trade. In 1945 when world war two broke out Jinsuke Shihan didn't enter the millitary and detested anything to do with war beause of his religoious background in Zen Rinzai Buddhism and he decide to move to America when the war ended. He enter America in 1955 and not knowing anyone and tired of the butcher trade he opened a Dojo to the public, this is a major event because before then Zendai Yoshin Ryu had remained a closely guarded family secret. Mason Sensei was entered in to the Zendai by his Father Bill Mason who had train in Jui Jitsu in the military and wished his son to learn to defend himself at an early age. Mason Sensei train with Jinsuke Shihan until his death in 1995 from bone cancer, Jinsuke Shihan had no children and was never Married because he viewed himself as a Buddhist Monk that was traveling the world, after JInsuke Shihan death in his will he left Mason Sensei a Menkyo Kaiden, Inka Shomen,Mukuroko and his Gunshi Scroll, Mason Sensei carries on the great tradition of Zendai Yoshin Ryu In the lineage Of Yoshintreu Jinsuke Shihan master of Zendai Yoshin Ryu Aikijuijitsu Te.

Mason Sensei's Second Teacher
    The second Teacher Mason Sensei Studied under was one Izasha Tamizaemon(1934-1998)who he met in 1993. He is the only recored Koryu teaching Ninjutsu master to set up his Hombu Dojo in America, his dojo was smal and private(not opened to the public at all) you could only train by invite and it had to be from Tamizesmon himself, one night while walking home from the Supermarket Mason Sensei notice a frale looking man being harased by a couple of boys he startered to investagate by the time he got with in striking distance the boys were flying threw the air and crashing to the ground in pain, Mason Sensei couldn't believe his eys this small little old man had just took out two young men all on his own, Tamizaemon took note of the fact that Mason Sensei tried to help and said he had the heart it would take to under go Ninjitsu trainingif he was inertested he would welcome to train and the Jinden Kai under him. The next week Mason sensei was a ninja. Mason Sensei studied under Tamizaemone shidoshi-ho until a year before he died while Mason sensei has an 8th degree black belt he doesn't teach or see Jinden Kai Ninjitsu as a art but an extention of Zendai Yoshin Ryu.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.