entertaining and boring

Discussion in 'MMA' started by saikyou, Apr 22, 2004.

1. saikyou

saikyou New Member

what is the most entertaining and most boring match for you?

most entertaining for me is the royce gracie vs kazushi sakuraba. 2 hours of non-stop action!

most boring for me is the ken shamrock vs oleg taktarov. shamrock inside the guard most of the time and is doing nothing. just trying to land those small blows... boring. the match ended in a draw.

2. Guy Mendiola

Guy Mendiola New Member

There is a lot of entertaining matches I can tell of but I really like that 44 sec. k'o from Vitor Belfort at Ultimate Brazil and he knockout Wanderlei Silva, I also liked the Guy Mezger vs. Kazushi Sakuraba match and truely Guy won that match until their was an extra round where they have not shouldn't be one.

3. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

I can watch Brad Kohler KO Steve Judson on an endless loop. Hallman versus Pulver at UFC33 is easily the most boring fight I have witnessed.

4. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

hehe nice avatar 1ONEfighting! :)

One of my fave fights is the old Tito ortiz vs Mezger back in UFC 13. I loved the way Tito was owning, but then all of a sudden it changed and got put in that guillotine.

Most boring? Ummm, I got pretty tired of Tito vs Ken shamrock to be honest :) but it was all worth it just to see K.Shamrocks face at the end! ;)

5. saikyou

saikyou New Member

another fave is the bas rutten vs frank shamrock. :D

6. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Pancrase right? I still haven't had a chance to see that :(

7. totality

totality New Member

i'd have to say i really enjoyed seeing genki sudo in his matches at the westside submission tournament. granted, that really isn't mma, but...he does some really cool stuff when he outclasses everyone else.

least favorite, just about anything pat miletich did ever.

8. yes

yes Banned Banned

Mino - he is damn awesome, so technical! Seen him against Bob Sapp when he shoots for the double, knowing he's not going to get it, then sits out on him turning him onto his back. Also against Crocop, for the whole of the first found he shot for double, then pulled back to guard, so Crocop would sprawl, then stand back up.. second round, he comes out, shoots for double, then continues through with it getting the takedown.

Crocop is also awesome to watch - everyone knows he has that big head height roundhouse kick, but he still gets people with it. Goes to show how a few techniques done over and over again that you'll pull of 9 times out of 10 can make your game.

Randy, Belfort, Fedor are all good to watch as well.

Okay, so I didn't really answer the question.. but I like watching all of these guys fight just about all the time.