English Martial Arts Academy

Discussion in 'Western Martial Arts' started by LilBunnyRabbit, Sep 25, 2012.

1. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Recently I've had to drop most of my martial arts practice (I say recently, it's actually been over a year since I did anything other than sparring sessions in whatever time I could spare) due to the length of my commute. However, I may be changing job soon, and getting away from commuting altogether.

In excited anticipation of this I've been looking at local clubs, and have found one which strikes my interest. I wondered if anyone had experience of it, and could give me any personal accounts of either this club, or any similar in the area (I no longer drive, so any clubs would need to be accessible by train/bike/combination).

http://www.englishmartialarts.com/index.php

2. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Oz is a great guy. You'll love training with him. Plus his stuff is solid.

The Bear.

3. lklawson

lklawson Valued Member

Mr. Austwick has a good reputation and seems to know what he's about from what I've gathered interacting with him online.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

4. emaaoz

emaaoz Valued Member

Thanks for the kind words guys.

LilBunnyRabbit, you are of course welcome to come along and give it a try and see if you get on with what we do, we've got a really nice group at the moment.

5. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Thanks emaaoz. I know it's been a while since my last post, but I've finally switched jobs (or rather accepted a new one) and will now be travelling through Guildford on a daily basis. I'll make sure to stop by in the new year and give it a try.