****ed off!

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Sambo Master, Oct 1, 2003.

?

Who's better

Poll closed Oct 6, 2003.
  1. Randy Couture

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Chuck Liddell

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sambo Master

Sambo Master Banned Banned

Peeved off!

I am ****ed off.
    Some of you may know that i went through a bad patch in sparring because i was fighting a dude that doesnt wrestle (does karate) and i woz begginning to loose after a while and the same thing happened in my normal trainign (sambo)

now i train harder and i have moved on from pal sparring to proper training with pro's.
    i dont know if i have improved or not i think i have but the lad keeps rubbing it in my face and trying to make me feel bad.
    he visits the gym 4 times a week and trains light weights (i think) and then sparrs with other people. i go 6 times i do power liftin wrestling and boxing will i benifit more than him. do you think i should ignore him aswell because he recons he can punch heavy bags off their chains (bull****) he also recons that he beat one of my coacher (bull ****) HELP!

Chears TNX

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2003
  2. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Ah the fresh smell of testerone :)

Why do you feel you need to prove anything? If he feels so insecure that he needs to keep rubbing an off day in your face let him get on with it. The trouble with being human is we're just too flippin' competitve with others! There's plenty enough to compete with in our own lives without letting others make it harder.

Keep training, putting the time and dedication in but do remember to have a life also and don't forget your loved ones or friends.

Hope it works out for you :)

3. Sambo Master

Thank you i see your point i will just let him get on with it.
    i just went through a rough patch and he is a realy nice fellow actually

Foul language edited out: DO NOT do it again

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2003
  4. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

Chil out guy

Just ask him to show you how he punches bags off the chains - when he is exposed you know to ignore his crap and forget him!

5. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Watch your language dude, we have kids on the boards!

Ignore him, train smart and the benifits will come.

Col

6. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

Why do you want to be better than him? You're training for all the wrong reasons.

Leave that ego at the door, you'll progress much faster if you do... trust me, I'm speaking from experience :D

7. Freeform

Hey Bon, I was gonna say that, but thought it would sound uber cheesy! :D Your correct of course!

Yoda, nice edit! ;)

Col

8. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

Freeform

I can not really be pulled up for bad language on that one mate!

What is said is mentioned on the radio all day long and also have you seen the title of the thread?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I do watch my language though

9. Hitman

Hitman New Member

first of all, how long have you been studying sambo (and I mean with a real practitioner or instructor) because I find it difficult to see a good sambo practitioner getting aced by some form of karate or another... just wanting to know this...

-hitman

10. Freeform

Sonshu - Wasn't talking to you mate, I got here before Sambo Master and 'edited'. ;)

I've got no problem with, crap, except when I step in it. :D

Col

11. Sambo Master

i have done it for 1 year