Dynamic Push Hands..

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by cheesypeas, Oct 1, 2007.

1. unfetteredmind

unfetteredmind Valued Member

Ah yes rugby, played by big men who like to "scrummage" with other big men.

2. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

And what about women who play rugby?? :p

3. unfetteredmind

unfetteredmind Valued Member

I guess they must be "real" women.

4. nready

nready Verifying DMI pool....

It is the dynamic part of the push hands. ;)

5. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

What?...shagging a man cos he's ugly but has good football skills? :D :love:

6. nready

I am just saying this is the dynamic, it is up to you if you want to shag a ugly man. Personally I would pick a supermodel or a striper, even a actress, to day I feel like Asian like Micheal Yoah(sp?).

Let me see the dynamic is the choice in this part of the thread. It is all subjective the if the why and what position.

7. nready

Or a extreme high chance for a lesbian moment, if both teams are all female. :D

8. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

HAHA...I used to play in a mixed team...twas great, we girls tackled the men, but they didn't know how to tackle us (or were too scared to) :D

I guess there would be roughly the same ratio of gay male to female rugby players.

Anyways, I only have male training partners, so dynamic push hands is a bruising affair. :p

9. nready

LOL! ROTFLOLhahahahahahahaha...breathe...lolhahahahahahahahahahahahah :D

That is nice the whole there afraid to tackle the girls. That would have to be the point right or is it just me, you know tackle the girls.

In any other place you have to be nice to the friends, heck in that game it would not matter.
    It would be the only fair playing field I would think. :p