Drug dealers smashed my car!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by prowla, Jan 10, 2008.

1. prowla

prowla Valued Member

Well, I'd had a pretty good day yesterday, and was just sat down when we heard some banging outside.
    I went out, and someone had smashed the crap out of my car.
    Windscreen, back window, door windows, bonnet, boot, door panels.
    *!@%$!
    The worst thing is it's mistaken identity: someone has a grudge against a neighbour 2 doors along, to do with drugs (her hubby has been sent away for 9 years, and it's about that).
    BUT THE STUPID PLONKERS SMASHED UP MY CAR BY MISTAKE!
    It's bloody annoying.

Front: [​IMG]
    Back: [​IMG]
    Side: [​IMG]

There was mention of the possibility of it being done with Samurai swords, so I guess I'm lucky that I didn't catch them at it.

2. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

What a bunch a mooks! I guess maybe they were high or something. My condolences man.

3. Would this be covered by insurance?

4. Hapuka

Hapuka Te Aho

I feel sorry for your car but I can't help but laugh at the situation! :D

I hope it was insured. ;)

5. prowla

prowla Valued Member

Yes - it's most amusing (they must be right thicko's to get the car wrong)...

Insurance will cover the damage (except for my excess & costs, which I guess I'll have to try and recover by other means), and it doesn't affect my no claims.

6. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Man I hate people messing with my car. It costs tooooo much in the UK to fix stuff.

The Bear.

7. Incredible Bulk

Incredible Bulk Eat-Lift-Eat-Sleep-Grow

sorry to see mate, i'd of gone nuts in the morning waking up to that

you missed a chance to fire bomb it and get a new car though! j/k

8. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Wait till you have a car and it happens to you and it won't be so amusing. :rolleyes:

That really sucks! I was annoyed enough when some idiot kicked off my wing mirror outside my house! My bf followed him and called the police and they arrested him,luckily we got the money for it to be repaired.

I hope it's covered by insurance and you don't lose any no claims or anything. :(

9. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

that sucks! sorry to hear about that.

I hate the thought of something like that happening to our car, we get so many trouble makers walking past all the time.

In the past I have have my wing mirror knicker clean out (a corsa) when I got it replaced I realised why (£40 for heated wing mirror!).

I had an abusive note left on our car also for the way it was parked. lilly livered chicken wouldn't tell me to my face though.

There's only 1 solution to this, find the criminals and tell them how dissapointed you are in them, I'm sure they'll understand.
    (drugged up wasters)

10. pj_goober

pj_goober Valued Member

You drive a BMW, are you absolutely sure you didn't deserve it? :p

11. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

The paintwork of my car is covered in scratches, even on the roof, which can't be accounted for by normal wear and tear! I guess there are some jealous people out there, after all I do drive a Renault Clio Campus 1.2L... :D

12. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

BMW. Break my Windows.

13. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

See,I was nice and didn't mention anything at all about BMWs :D

14. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil wants to go climbing...

At least it wasn't a good car ;)

15. Incredible Bulk

Incredible Bulk Eat-Lift-Eat-Sleep-Grow

1) probably didnt know where you lived
    2) better than keying your car

i've keyed a car when i saw one prat parked so close i could see the scuff where his driver door hit mine.
    He's got something to ponder over now

16. Yatezy

Yatezy One bad mamba jamba

Damn got there before me!

Anyway i can see the comparision with drugs and leather interior BMW's, just need blacked out windows and you would look the part :p

Enough of the jokes tho, sorry to hear that bud, id be heartbroken if someone did that to my car! Its proper <insert ToS violation here> that they did that.

Hopefully it doesnt happen again mate! It does suck!

17. Youkai

Youkai Valued Member

Not nice. Had this happen to me, Insurance paid up but I had to cover the excess and then even though I had my no-claims protected they put the premiums up the next time round. Call round to get new insurance elsewhere and when you tell them about your last claim everything gets expensive. Check your insurance also for how many claims you can make before you lose your protected no claims discount. Sadly, for some reason I can't determine, things happening to cars seem to come in groups.

18. prowla

prowla Valued Member

Yes.

That is most amusing.

best car I ever had.

19. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

according to the note he nearly crashed into my car - although down a one way street off the road outside my house with a grit bin behind my car I don't see how he could have unless he'd have jumped the grit bin or gone the wrong way down the road. Better then being keyed certainly, as the fool wrote on a piece of paper that gave me enough info to know who it was also :D I've had another encounter with the guy tailgating me, although he was more inclined to wheel spin off rather then say anything.

thats most annoying, down our road there is bareley anywhere to park, this seems to equate to morons blocking everyone else in and parked so close you can't drive down the road in normal sized car.

20. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

That really sucks - beamers are nice cars. What a bunch of skags.