Dragon Ball Z

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by Andrew Green, Dec 7, 2003.

1. Andrew Green

Andrew Green Member

I would like to reccomend that anyone who basis there training or view of martial arts on Dragon Ball Z (or any other cartoon) be automatically banned and cyber slapped upside the head :D

This should be right up there with Chi, kata and CKD :D

Oh well....

I guess a lot of people got into martial arts cause of ninja turtles...

But still, this is getting silly :D

2. Fire_Wings

Fire_Wings New Member

lol ansolutely.

And the only reason you don't like chi is caus apperantly you have none. :p

Not that it's a great basis though...

3. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

One thing you ahve to admire aoubt DBZ is, the person who trains the hardest, wins. You nkow, they had whole episodes, sometimes 5 in a row or more, where nothing happened except Goku trained for a fight. That's good martial arts TV!

I don't need to be able to fly like Goku, I just wish I could train with the determination he has.

4. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I see you point David, it can give a good message about training and dedication.

We seem to get an awful lot of people who come on here and just want to be Dragon Ball Z characters, and seem to want us to tell them its OK to not train and muck about with swords :rolleyes:

Just my 2 cents

5. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Whats a Goku? The kids should ber outside playing, in the dojo training or doing chores for their mothers!

Nuff said! :D

6. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I think its something like a Gyaku? :D