DooM

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by jumzikal, Jul 23, 2001.

1. jumzikal

jumzikal New Member

:mad: as u are all earthlings (i presume) u prolly don't know about the martial arts style "DooM", it originated from The Ethereal Mirror (my home land), it is all about protecting the evil and keepin it real, but seriously, martial arts is not a game,..........
    just think of all those baddies we could beat up if we were attacked, my tip is..... **always be alert** cos EVERYONE is dangerous............
    :Angel: ............

2. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

Interesting points and strange ideas. I like it. HAHAHA
    Take its easy

3. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Nice start Jumzikal - looking forward to further posts from you!

Hahaha

4. Chazz

*LOL* Everywhere i see my posts i see Melanie. :)
    We'll have to chat sometime haha

5. Ghostsuit

Ghostsuit Designer

You know this is something we have been thinking about adding a chat area. Do you think it's a good idea?

6. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

I think its a brilliant idea to add a chat area (poll time perhaps?) - I do it all the time!!! Would be nice to catch up with chazz too - he seems as keen as I am to post!

7. Chazz

Ghostsuit:
    I was about to post something like that. I think it would be a great idea to add a chatroom to this site. You could try setting up a time where members could meet and chat and get to know each other. (i think it could work)

Melanie:
    Ide like to find you on here sometime. Check out my profile on here to get other chat options.

8. Ghostsuit

Ghostsuit Designer

Excellent I'll see what I can do about a chat area then. Might take a couple of days though :D

9. Chazz

ghostsuit:

Killer, sounds great to me. Keep us informed on how it coming.
    Thanks

10. waya

waya Valued Member

Ghostsuit,
    the chat area sounds great to me. I am always looking to talk to other artists and get different viewpoints on things.

Rob

11. Chazz

WOW, Ghost,
    I looks like we could all have a good time with the chat. (2 thumbs up to ya)

Chazz

12. big e

big e New Member

WATCH YA'selves DOOM's DAY is coming ! ! !
    MuHaHaHaHa

13. antisocial

antisocial New Member

Does DooM concentrate on locking power speed or agility and if so how many arms do the combatants have? Do they have super powers like cat like agility or maybe ever normal people with horns? And how much evil do you protect because after a certain point you would create strict regulations which would mean at one time everyone would do some good? Just wondering