Don't sleep!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Ero-Sennin, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Don't sleep! It's not good for you!

How does one post in this section? Is this where all the stupid posts from people in the H&F go to? Or do you have to come up with some story of somebody who did something stupid or something? It's sort of like a thread that says "if you're an idiot, post here" isn't it?

Oh wait . . . . err . . . . . .

2. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil wants to go climbing...

Well it could go like this:

I post a thread about the risks of shin conditioning. The do's and more importantly the DON'Ts.
    Or I could post examples of people taking the wrong advice and hurting themselves.

Seams pretty self explanitory if you ask me.

3. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

I suppose so, but one could not really tell from the content of the forum already. It appears to be more along the lines of "look at the idiot" then "this is what you shouldn't do."

It seems like an odd topic area then as somebody would have to go out of their way to up and post things that you should not do?

4. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

It's somewhere where we can either put all the stupid things that people post in H+F areas (see numerous threads already here :D) or threads that start innocently but end up with everyone saying "that's dumb, never ever do that." :)

It's also somewhere that we can put things, as you said, that you shouldn't actually be doing. Somebody could for example write a guide on how to NOT bust your shins when conditioning.

It's more the first one :D :Angel:

5. El Tejon

El Tejon MAP'scrazyuncle

Everyone who has slept has died.

Sleep kills. Join me now in my campaign to rid the world of sleep. Send all your money to El Tejon, Post Office Box . . . . :D

6. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

Everyone who has LIVED dies. Join ME now in ending birth to end death! :rolleyes:

7. Verx

Verx "Darkness Approaches"

Lol. :D

8. Pocari Neko

Pocari Neko Learner Ninja

Sounds like another Jackass movie in the making! LOL. :)