Don't eat eggs or steak!!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by redsandpalm, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Merat

Merat New Member

hmmm organ meats arnt actually bad. Chicken liver in very low in kcal, fat, no carbs, and high in iron and protein. However moderation is the best way to go. My freind yosuke plays basketball everyday, he looks like a 5 ft tall bruce lee, hes so muscular yet slim! he has an 8pack as well. But he eats like a beast, he loves meat, he told me he eats 8 times a day, once he was like "oh hey ill come play ball let me finish my snack". He was eating mini homemade hamburgers....he had like 5!

2. Banditshaw

Banditshaw El Bandido

Lucky Bastich!!

3. Sub zero

Sub zero Valued Member

But i love animals..................................
    They're delicious!

4. flaming

flaming Valued Member

Is butter healthier than olive oil?

5. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

No.

But that said, it is healthier then margarine.

6. SWEHurricane

SWEHurricane Valued Ninjer

Why not a combination of both, like that stuff they ate in the silat episode of Fight Quest (think it was the silat one).

They called it "eggs with wings". It's basically eggs with a chicken fetus inside of them. Mmmm... :S

I kind of hate eggs, but I probably eat way too much meat. Try to tone down on the meat on weeks where I don't go to the gym as much. But the problem is cultural, I'm originally from the Balkans, bread and meat all the way...

7. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Depends on how hot you heat the olive oil. Butter has a better heat profile and retains it's nutritional properties at higher heat than olive oil.

Sometimes it's healthier to cook with butter than olive oil. When I cook stuff in a skillet, I go with coconut oil and butter more often than olive oil.

8. Nyx

Nyx Valued Member

Being from Scotland I would have to say lard is the best cooking fat. It hasn't done us any harm.

9. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

That's what lives in our chip pan.

Goose fat for roasties

Olive Oil for most other things

Good food shouldn't be compromised, just eat them less.

10. Nyx

Nyx Valued Member

Everyone knows the Scots are renowned for their good health.
    If in doubt...Deep Fry it!

11. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

and eat it on a roll with a fried egg on top:)

12. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

i had raw egg today is that okay?
    mmmmmm

13. Donaldo

Donaldo Banned Banned

eggs are good for you..

14. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

and steak.

15. Kyokushin Guy

Kyokushin Guy Valued Member

just take the face off!

16. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

Actually, as long as you keep it below smoke point lard is a great fat source.

I do all my high temperature cooking with coconut oil, lower temperatures are done with organic butter or lard.

Olive oil I use strictly as a topping, not for a health reason I just think it's blasphemy to burn the stuff!

17. YouKnowWho

YouKnowWho Valued Member

DO NOT EAT EGGS, STEAK OR ORGAN MEATS!

I have not had any egg, meat, chicken for the past 30 years. I don't have problem that most people have in my age. I also don't feel missing anything. To me avoiding problems is always the smartest thing to do.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  18. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

Sorry, what was that? I'm too busy enjoying the deliciousness of my medium rare steak with sunny side up eggs.

:p

19. Sketco

Sketco Banned Banned

If I didn't eat eggs, steak, and bacon as much as I do I'd die by my own hand.

20. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

Could you even call a life without bacon truly living?