Does anyone know Stockport Thai Fighters?

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by nickh, Jan 22, 2008.

1. nickh

nickh Valued Member

2. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

3. Mi Don't Mi Do

Mi Don't Mi Do Valued Member

I'm currently at Master A's in manchester, and surprisingly ive heard poor things about Master Skens. A student who's been there for a year recently joined A's and said that they wernt taught by Master Sken only by his students, and it wasn't all Sport Muay Thai but a some SD such as Knife Disarment etc...

I was pretty surpised to hear this as I assumed Sken was the best in britain?

4. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

I've always assumed the training there would be good but thought it might be a bit of a meat factory like beastmasters. This news is even worse.

5. Yatezy

Yatezy One bad mamba jamba

Depends which one of his students as some of them have been training wih him for years yet still fight under him. Ive tried two MT places, one was only the 2 sessions so i cant really comment on that place, but the format was the same. There was the head trainer and a top student who would help. The only reason why i thought this was is because MT itself isnt really a large sport in this country yet, esp compared to other combat sports such as boxing.

I want to try a training session under Master Sken myself to learn some of the more tradional stuff but avoid the knife disarment as i seen it at his last super fights show and wasnt all that impressed but the Hand to Hand stuff is cool!

6. kurupzion

kurupzion Valued Member

best in britain?? maybe best for performing ram muay!!
    how long have you been training in muaythai for????

7. fire cobra

fire cobra Valued Member

Shhh Kurupzion!!! ;)