Discussion with DJDREAMAKER

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Topher, May 31, 2007.

1. Grimjack

Grimjack Dangerous but not serious

So would it be possible to split off this thread from the point where DJDreamaker jumps in?

There is some great comedy possible here. Ralphie is so much fun to laugh at. And now he wants to talk about himself again.

I know that some threads I have been in have been split off. So why not give us the chance to deal with Ralphie in his own thread again? We can re-introduce all the stuff we dug up on him, his lies and his incompetence.

2. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

The old thread may not be in a fit state to be unlocked but what you say has merit. I wonder if Spooky or one of the other guys could look into the potential? I'm away for two, maybe four days as from now so I don't have the time to investigate it myself.

3. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Well your name might be Ralph as for the rest....
    Are you aware of the correct usage of Sensei?

No you're not.

Unless they expose you for what you are.

Again no you're not but let's say it's true. So where is your name plaque at Honbu?

Why do those that you say recomended you for Judan say they have never heard of you?

Ralph give it up. I'm not going to spend my time going through your BS posts on here.

Either answer the questions or bugger off as you’re just wasting bandwidth!

4. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Sorry Rich, we can't let this liar and cretin off that easily

5. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

anyone notice those messages he posted, all have the same sort of timeframe? one was posted on the 18th then the rest were yesterday, one early then one after the other in a ncie timely fashion, he either prompted them to do it or he did them himself.

6. Lord Spooky

I know :woo:

I’m tired and grouchy it comes from proper training Ralph you should try it sometime.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2007
  7. Lord Spooky

Ok when you in Japan next?

I'm sure someone from here will be able to meet you.

8. fire&steel

fire&steel Valued Member

This clown should be banned once and for all. His lies have become his reality
    and has once again made a very poor attempt to bolster his claims by using bogus 15 year olds happy customer claims or he is winding everyone up .

This guy MUST be a wind up surely he can't be real. I know we have seen asias interview but I think this whole thing must just be someone winding up this board.

Ralph I would suggest that you go to Bullshindo and make your claims. I am sure they would be more than happy to have you and might like to come xtrain with you.

9. SteelyPhil

SteelyPhil Messiah of Lovelamb

When he is next on a secret ninja/ army mission which is of a top secret nature that he can't tell us about.
    Like his gradings.
    Like the fact he can't tell us about his other school.
    Like the fact that he can't show official documents.
    Like the fact that he's too young (according to the people who "recommended" him for 10th dan) to be a 10th dan.
    Like the fact that the people you recommended him for 10th dan don't know him..........
    apart from that i believe him. His name is Ralph Hall

10. fire&steel

fire&steel Valued Member

I be willing make a special trip and personlly take Ralph to to a certain Shihans dojo to play with me !

11. xen

xen insanity by design

ralph.

i'm soooo bored of your BS it is making my nose bleed!!

your choice is simple...

cut the crap, admit you lied about your connection to the Bujinkan and post an honest and verifiable account of your training history the next time you post

OR

I ban you permanently from this site.

No more chances, no more excuses, no more fabrication, lies, pseudo-mystical garbage or anything else that does nothing but waste everyones time.

Your call.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2007
  12. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Seconded Xen - If you dont ban him, I will :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2007
  13. Satsui_No_Hadou

Satsui_No_Hadou Ultra Valued Member

I'm waiting in baited breath for a response...

14. Lord Spooky

Threads merged.

15. bvelto

bvelto Valued Member

Yeah, but I'm not holding mine... :)

16. elftengu

elftengu Banned Banned

I think we should make voodoo dolls of Ralph and all stick pins in them at the same time whilst uttering dark mantras.

17. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Are Carlos & Ralph playing tag team?

18. elftengu

elftengu Banned Banned

crap losers all fear lbhh

19. SteelyPhil

SteelyPhil Messiah of Lovelamb

Popular misconception: Voodoo dolls with pegs in them were used for healing purposes and only after the Christians arrived and sought to discredit the religion they tied it with pain and demon worship.

But i'm all for sticking pins in people.

20. AMF321

AMF321 Valued Member

This Ralph character still hanging around?

I would have thought by now the FBI would have paid him a visit about his bogus decorations, what gives?