Diet that Builds Chi

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by United We Fall, Jun 8, 2007.

1. TRK

TRK Valued Member

Another example of your flawed logic. In fact, only about half of us will be dead men. The other half, of course, will be dead women.

2. airweaver

airweaver Valued Member

We have very likely reached the end of the this discussion. I have sent the mod a PM to close it. Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information concerning the raw food diet.

I will leave you with this poignant message.

<Edited out>

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
  3. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

It's not, never has been and never will be your thread to close. It'll remain open so we can all still laugh at you long after your raw KFC has taken you to the big compost heap in the sky

Not quite as poignant but you get the point :)

<Edited out>

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
  4. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

In part I agree with the raw diet. When I cook steak it is only to bring it back up to body temperature, It is truly yummy that way.

5. Moi

I can't eat it that way. Medium for me. I know, I know but that's the way it has to be.

6. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Yeah I'm the same, I love raw steak and get it blue whenever I can.

Also, far more poignant a movie scene:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ULg4RSy5Y"]YouTube- The Death Of Optimus Prime[/ame]

7. Moi

You two might as well chase cows around a field biting bits off them

8. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

That thought has crossed my mind, though I usually make it a rule never to chase farmyard animals around fields.

9. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

At least not for the purpose of biting them! :evil:

10. TRK

TRK Valued Member

There's biting, then there's biting. Just sayin'...

Edit: You know, now that I think of it, I bet chasing cows would really build your chi. Mas Oyama took it a step further of course.

11. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

chasing sheep definetly builds up your chi- the little buggers run right fast.

12. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

I've edited those videos out - both of them crossed the line regarding MAP's family friendly policy.

And airweaver, Moi is dead right. You have no say in whether a thread is closed or not. If you spot a ToS breach you may report it, but that's as far as your authority goes. Besides, I strongly suspect you're asking for it to be closed as part of throwing a hissy fit because we didn't all line up behind you going "oooh, you're so wise and spiritual and loving" ("friend, do not be frustrated" indeed!)

And for the benefit of those who have been following this thread without contributing, may I add that as well as contacting airweaver for more information on the raw food diet, you can also refer to this thread for a more indepth discussion:

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67921

13. airweaver

airweaver Valued Member

you have a strong chip on your shoulder. It bothers me not that most have countered my points. I know I'm not as spiritual and wise as you cosmicfish, so dont feel threatened. Though I know how eating raw makes me feel, very good infact ;)

on a serious note, in regards to kirlian photography, the point is not the fact that a key emits a charge (id be suprised to see anything, no matter how inanimate, to not image some degree of energetic charge) The point was the charge of cooked vs uncooked food. Clearly the uncooked food has more 'energy'. And since a key emits a charge, its unlikely that it has to do with moisture content.

14. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

Define 'energy' please. Do you mean calories? That is the standard measure of energy for food.

15. TRK

TRK Valued Member

On a related note, I received an email once that had similar claims-about how microwaving ruined the life energy of food. It claimed that if you microwaved water, then used it to water plants they would die. I tested it, germinating 100 corn seeds using tapwater, water heated to boiling then cooled using a hot plate, and water heated to boiling in a microwave then cooled. The results weren't statistically significant, but I actually had 1 more seed germinate in using the microwaved water (100 v. 99). That shows, clearly, that microwaving water is actually good for plants, right?

16. Moi

Fish stole my Tupac :(

17. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Yeah, that's right, I have a chip on my shoulder. It has nothing to do with the fact that you've been spouting unproven pseudo-mystical nonsense. Oooh, and how convenient, that version of events just allows you to save the most face. I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

I'm not threatened. I'm not frustrated either. If I were to describe my state of mind after reading this thread in one word, that word would be "amused". Oh, and the chip? It came from KFC and was burned in animal fat. Would you like a bite?

Yeah, the language was a bit OTT I'm afraid. :)

18. Moi

That's why I get the funny looks at the traffic lights pumping it out full blast in my Mercedes?? I thought it was 'cos they didn't like rap!

19. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

friend do not be fustrated, they do not truely know the meaning of your music.

20. Moi

That was a hateful track though. You can taste the venom in it :evil: